Chapter 2: A Look Into Madness

Author's Note: Now we look on the story from a different point of view.

I hope you all enjoy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A clink of ice in a whiskey-filled shot glass sounded throughout the metal encased bunker. A mechanical butler, creaked achingly as it bent down at the waist to bow to the man and offer him the drink.

The man, dressed in iron armor and a bronze eye mask that successfully hid his identity to the unwary eye, crossed his legs and as he looked upon his machines, his beautiful, beautiful machines, he felt like the most powerful being in Domino.

The man with chestnut hair and piercing ice blue eyes smiled a sharp toothy grin. The smile of a heartless demon. A screw-loose, demented madman.

He took the drink and raised it in the air, toasting only to himself. For the machines he created knew nothing of celebration.

"So it begins..."

His plan had worked perfectly. Now that stupid detective would go crazy from the stress and give up on the chase. Like all the others did.

He laughed maniacally, insanely even. The laugh of the lunatic echoed off the steel walls that made his mechanical home.

His precious prison.

Of the mind and heart.

The true home of the psychopath he had become.

And he loved every second of it.