Chapter 8

‘’Where Did I Sleep?’’

Lilinth's POV:

I woke up at the sound of the birds chirping. I was feeling really good today. Actually yesterday's night wasn't that good though but it's ok. I moved a little bit but some really strong arms wrapped around me stopped me from getting up and pulling me into the guy's chest. I bet it's a guy cause' a girl doesn't have abs, right? Then he leaned in, kissed my neck and came back to sleep, which means, hiting his head back on his pillow, to be more detailed. Ummm... I don't really remember to sleep in some dude's arms yesterday night. And, it's obviously not gonna be Luca. I looked down to my waist where those strong arms were there. There was the first signal. A ring. This is it. It's Ross. That was Ross' lucky ring. He never takes it off since the day I gave it to him. I turned around only to see my angel sleeping. Wait what did I just say? My little angel? For sure not! I looked at him. He had a little smile on his perfect traced pink lips. I closed my eyes and smelled his scent. That mix of sweat and cologne never separated his body. I really loved his scent. He just smelled so good. Actually I hate sweaty guys, but Ross when he sweats, he just looks so sexy... Please Lilinth, make for me a favour, shut up! I looked down at our bodies. I was in my black Victoria's Secrets underwear and Ross was in his yellow sweat pants and shirtless. I came closer and snuggled up into him. I know, I know, I'm in my underwear, and it's cool with me. While it's him and not another guy... And while my parents and brothers won't know that we sleep like this... It's not that big deal. Then I opened my eyes again. I looked at where I was. It was a really comfortable bed though. I was in a rare room, with a HUGE bed - which comes to be really comfortable- and a big TV plasma in front of the bed. I looked around, it looked like if it was some princess bed room. It just ,looked so fancy and expensive. Then I turned to Ross he was starting to move, but closer. His body pressed up against mine and by the time I was on top of him. What a really awkward position. I moved to a side but Ross' deep sleep made him throw his arms on my body. One was already wrapped around me and the other down my head. I was actually resting my head on his stretched arm. Then I looked at his side. He looked peacefully sleeping. And to be honest, he is so of a deep sleeper. Then after a while Ross eyes moved a little bit till he opened them. His shiny perfect hazel eyes looked at me and he gave me a smile. I smiled back and caressed his cheek with my hand. Then he yawned and chuckled showing one of the best warm smiles I ever saw and those shiny teeth that I loved. I literally loved every single thing about him. Then I looked at him. He looked at my gaze and smiled. I was staring at his eighth pack. Oh god. This boy is pure heaven. Ross moved his hand through my body. Every time his hand touched my belly he was sending goosebumps all around my skin. And every time he did that he chuckled and giggled knowing my reaction. I closed my eyes enjoying it a little. Then his hand stopped when he touched my pantie. Then he moved it up again and down. Then he stopped doing that and he got up. I looked at him and he said ‘’Your ready?’’

‘’For what?’’

‘’Todays we are going to... you know...’’

‘’Don’t tell me we are going to get married’’

‘’Listen this is serious. They are being really hard on us but we can’t stay in the way. Ok?’’ I nodded ‘’By the way, we are now in OUR house. And they bought for us a car too. Wanna know what? Its one of the best cars I ever seen’’

‘Hahaha, yeah, a Rose Rise, right?’’ I said joking around a little

‘’How did you know?’’

‘’Wait what? Really? I was joking! This is the best day ever!! I have a Rose Rise, don’t you know how good is this?’’

‘’Yep. So, get up or I will have to pick you up’’