Fate

Its was another day in Inktale, it really was a beautiful place. The building covered with colour around every corner. That was inks home.

Ink sat up in his bed. He stretched and got up. His walls were filled with rainbow colours. It was beautiful.
He quickly got changed into his brown clothing and rushed downstairs. "Good Morning Brother!" He smiled.
Ink!Papyrus spun around and waved "Hi sans!" Papyrus smiled back. "I made you pasta this morning!" Papyrus poured the noodles on a plate and placed it on the table. "Enjoy!" He eagerly waited for Ink to try it.

"Thank you Papyrus" Ink sat at the table and tried a spoonful of the rainbow noodles ((WANT)). "Mm! It's delicious! You did a great job" Ink gave him the thumbs up. "Yes!" Papyrus jumped around in joy. "I would finish it but i would be late for work" Ink stood up. He tied his blue hoodie around his waist and attached the giant paintbrush to his back. "Goodbye Papyrus!" He waved as he walked out the door. "Bye Sans! See you later"
Those were the last words Ink ever heard from him.

Ink sat at the canvas thinking of an Au to paint. Ink!Alphys ran up to him with jars of paint in her hands. "U-Uh.. Mr.Ink!" She ran up to him "I have new p-paint for you!" She placed them in front of him. "Do you like them?"
She smiled nervously.
"I love them!" He smiled "And you have done so much for me, i want to return the favour" Alphys smiled "L-Like what?" He dipped him paintbrush in the paint "You get to choose what Au i make next!" He said. "R-Really?" She jumped next to him "can you make an.. Um.. An Anime Au?" She said nervously "YUP!" He started painting.

"AAAHHH!"

Ink spun around. "Alphys, stay here. Im gonna go check that out" He stepped outside.

Ink. A trail of Ink leading to the town square. ((Bloooood))

Ink followed the trail of Ink in shock. He saw Error Papyrus. He was standing over Inkdynes body.
"Wh-" He tried to hold back the tears. "You... YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE!" Ink yelled at him "Your kind is not welcome here." Ink frowned. Ink hated Error's so much. They destroyed everything.
"I-I can do whatever-ever i want" He smirked. "oh, And behind you" he pointed behind Ink.

"Who-" Ink spun around. His skull met with Error!Undynes Spear. The last thing he saw before he blacked out, was the rainbow coloured sky of his Au.
Everything faded to black.

(YEE)