Ink Tears

"What... What happened..?" Ink opened his eyes. He sat up and felt his skull, there was a giant crack on it.
"Ouch!" He said and held his head (hah rhymes)
Ink looked around, The place was just, white. Pure white. There was nothing else there.
"P-Papyrus!?" He called "Alphys?? Where are you?" He had no memory of what just happened. "G-Guys.. This is not funny..." He struggled to stand, but managed to regain his balance.
He started wandering around. "Ugh, where am i anyways?" He drew a portal to the Multiverse and stepped out, He looked around, everything was black. "Wha- Isn't this the place where dead AU's go??" He said to himself.
Ink looked back to the Au he just came from.
The Au was Inktale, His home had been destroyed.
Everyone in it was gone.
The memories slowly came back to him
"P-Papyrus" He let out a choked sob. He fell to his knees. Ink tears rolled down his cheeks.
He stepped back into his Au. Still crying, he wandered around, No sign of life.
He tried resetting the Au, it did not work. The coding was destroyed- Everything was gone.
His legs gave up, He fell back to the ground and hit his head on the hard floor.
Soon passing out.

I know i know its short. I have not had much time to write stuff so.... Yeah.