Underswap

Ink slowly opened his eyes, his vision was blurry and all he could see was the grey ceiling of the underground.
"He's awake!"
Ink heard a familiar voice. He sat up and felt soft snow on his hands, his vision started to clear up. A short skeleton with armour and a blue scarf ran up to him. "Wowie! You took quite the fall, are you alright? Does your skull hurt?" The blue skeleton smiled. Ink looked around more. He saw a taller skeleton in an orange coat watching over him. He soon realized he was in Underswap.
"Light blue?" He looked back to US!Sans.
"Oh, please, just call me blue! Thats what everyone else calls me!" He helped Ink up.
"What happened?" Ink questioned.
"Oh well, We saw a white flash from Muffets, so we ran over as soon as we could! The last thing we saw was you falling! I don't know how you got here, but that doesn't matter" He grinned "We healed you up, you should be feeling okay now!"
'I can't remember anything'  Ink said to himself. He had lost all memories. What had happened? How had he gotten here?

"Oh! This is my brother papyrus!" Blue jumped up excitedly. "Sup" US!Papyrus gave a small wave. Ink smiled and waved back.
"Whats your name?" Blue smiled and eagerly awaited his answer.
"My name is Ink" He smiled back. "Nice to meet you! Ink!" Blue looked up at Ink.
"Waaaiiit a Secound..." Ink looked down at blue and examined him. "You're shorter than me aren't you!" Ink jumped in joy. "I knew i would find someone like this someday!"
Blue looked up at him, Confused. "Uh.. Ok?" He tilted his head. "Anyways! I need to show you around! You should try my taco's! They're delicious!" Blue grabbed Ink's hand and pulled him into the house.
Meanwhile, A dark figure had been watching them from the void.