Chapter Eleven

A/N I know I haven't updated in a while so I do apologize. I've been busy working on Caged all this month as well. I believe the next new chapter will be released by next weeks time! Also The House of Tahvo only has one more chapter left. If you wish for me to expand on The House of Tahvo please comment below! Cheers! ~TheKingOfTheNorth

    The next morning, Tahvo woke before Aggie and as he laid in bed, he watched her sleep. She was absolutely beautiful and he loved how innocent she was. When she was asleep, she looked peaceful and calm, unlike when she was awake. He'd watched her over the past few weeks and noticed a decline in how often she smiled. She'd also developed a habit of frequently furrowing her eyebrows and he always wondered what she thought about when did it.
    He'd been discussing with Derek his growing love for her and he had been toying with the idea of marrying her. Derek was thrilled with the thought, but Tahvo knew that marrying one of his slaves could cause problems in his city. He was a higher member of society and he worried what the others of his rank in the town would think.
    Not wanting to lose his high positioning was one of the things that caused him to hesitate. He was in love with this woman and wanted to marry her, but it could cause so many problems. Tahvo felt torn as he watched Aggie sleep. After a while he decided he would simply have to talk to her about his feelings. Perhaps she didn't even feel the same, though he couldn't imagine the way she had been acting to be just that—an act.
    Finally Aggie began to stir and he watched as she slowly opened her eyes. "Good morning," he said and placed a light kiss on her nose.
    She smiled. "Morning."
    "How did you sleep?" Tahvo asked her.
    She snuggled her head closer to his chest before replying. "Wonderful. I always sleep wonderful when I'm next to you."
    "I think I would like to have Nadia bring us breakfast in here," he told her. "We have some things to talk about."
    Aggie sighed, nodding her head. "I know. We need to figure this out."
    Tahvo walked to his door and pulled it open. A servant stood in the hallway, his back against the wall and his hands clasped in front of him. When he saw Tahvo, the servant turned toward him. "What can I do for you, sir?" he asked.
    "Aggie and I will be having breakfast in here this morning," Tahvo told him. "Please inform Nadia of this."
    The servant nodded once. "Yes, sir," he said before walking off.
    Tahvo turned back to Aggie and smiled. "I'm going to bathe while we wait for the food to come. Would you care to join me?"
    He had never asked her to join him in the shower and Aggie's stomach did a flip. However, she nodded and climbed off the bed. Tahvo took her by the hand and led her into the bathroom where he turned the water on. While it warmed up, he stood in front of Aggie and grabbed a hold of the hem of her nightdress. He pulled the dress over her head and tossed it onto the floor beside her.
    Aggie's breath caught in her throat as Tahvo trailed his fingers down her arms, sending chills through her body. He leaned in and placed a light kiss on her lips, leaving her wanting more. His hands moved across her stomach and up to her breasts. Her nipples were taut and his fingers brushed over them, teasing her.
    She reached down and tugged downward on his pants. He pushed them completely off, stepping out of them and pulled his shirt over his head. He lowered his lips and began to suck on her nipples. She arched her back so her breasts pushed into his mouth and moaned. Tahvo reached his hands around her back and pulled her toward him.
    Grabbing her ass, he pulled her up and she wrapped her legs around his back. Aggie could feel his hard cock pressing against her pussy lips, causing desire to shoot through her loins. He slowly walked backward toward the shower and set her on the floor so that he could pull open the glass door.
    With his hand on Aggie's back, he gently pushed her into the shower. The water poured over her head and down her body, quickly warming her. Tahvo quickly followed her into the water. Hanging on the stone walls were some wash rags and a scrub brush. He took one of the rags and lathered it up with soap before turning her around and putting his stomach up against her back.
    As she stood there, he wrapped his arms around her and began to wash her body with the soapy rag. His hands worked over her breasts, lathering them up and massaging them. Aggie moaned as his fingers teased over her taut nipples.
    Everywhere he lathered her with the soapy wash rag he followed by rubbing his hand across her skin, sending chills of pleasure through her. Once her entire body had been lathered, Tahvo turned her so she faced him and began to kiss her, pressing his naked body against hers.
    Aggie used her soapy, slippery body to rub against his erection, causing him to moan in pleasure. She pressed one of her hands on his chest as they kissed and used the other to reach down and grab his hardened cock in her hands. She pushed her body against his as she rubbed her hand up and down his shaft. Tahvo moaned and his hands worked their way to her breasts. He cupped them in his hands, massaging them and sending waves of desire to Aggie's loins.
    Finally, he picked her up once more, his hands cupping her ass, and pressed her back against the wall, helping to support her. Her arms wrapped around his neck as he placed the tip of his cock against her opening. He waited a moment, teasing her, before thrusting himself deep inside of her. Aggie cried out as he filled her, pulling himself out and pushing himself back in.
    The water ran over them, washing the soap away. Aggie lowered her mouth to his neck and began to trail kisses, lightly nibbling and sucking as she made her way up toward his ear. As he continued to thrust, she started to move her hips in circles, matching his thrusts with her motions. Tahvo groaned with pleasure as she did this, signifying his enjoyment.
    After several moments of this, Aggie found she couldn't hold herself up anymore. Tahvo let her down, but turned her around so she faced the wall. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled them toward him so that her ass stuck out. Aggie placed her hands against the stone wall to brace herself as Tahvo thrust inside of her once more.
    She moaned as she felt every inch of him fill her. He reached one hand around to her clit and started massaging circles around it. Pleasure filled her entire body and Aggie threw her head back, crying out as he pushed himself into her. She knew it would only be a matter of moments before her orgasm came. "You're so big," she whispered to him.
    Tahvo moaned at her words. "That's right, babe. Big enough to fill every inch of you."
    At last, Aggie's orgasm came and she cried out loud, her legs buckling underneath her. Waves of pleasure shot through her body as Tahvo continued to rub circles around her clit, extending her orgasm. Once she had calmed, he pulled himself out of her and Aggie turned around. "Take me in your mouth," he told her.
    She obeyed and knelt before him, licking her lips as his erect cock stood in front of her face. Gripping him in her hand, Aggie held Tahvo's eyes with hers as she stuck her tongue out and licked the tip. He moaned, and she took him completely inside of her mouth, watching as pleasure filled his eyes.
    While she sucked, one of her hands worked on his shaft, moving up and down in quick motions. She matched her head to her hands, pulling it back and forth. Her other hand reached up and cupped his ball sack, massaging it. She could taste herself on his hard cock and for some reason that turned her on more, knowing that he had been inside of her just a moment before.
    Even though he had ordered Aggie to suck on his cock, she felt in charge, watching as he placed his hands against the wall for support. She was in charge of how long this blow job would last and she loved the feeling. It was the first time in her life she had ever felt in control of anything. As she sucked, she swirled her tongue around the tip of his cock, sometimes pressing it up against the underside of the top. She found that he enjoyed when she did so.
    Once she could tell he was close, Aggie pulled her mouth off for a moment. He looked into her eyes, questioning. "Trust me," she whispered and for the first time in his life, Tahvo trusted someone other than himself.
    He calmed a bit while she continued to lightly rub his cock. Finally, she took him inside of her mouth once more. She did this two more times, not allowing him to reach his orgasm. Each time he came close, she would pull away for a moment. The third time, though, Aggie could tell he was close and she continued to suck hard. Tahvo grunted as his orgasm came and he pumped his load inside of her mouth. Aggie could fill it flowing down her throat as he thrust with each spasm of pleasure.
    Finally he was done. He pulled himself out of her mouth and leaned against the wall. "That was incredible," he told her once his breath had finally slowed. "I've never had an orgasm so strong."
    Aggie smiled. "That was the idea." She placed a quick kiss on his lips and laid against him, her head resting on his chest.
    After a moment, he pushed her back with a smile. "I'm sure our breakfast is getting cold. We should finish our shower so that we can eat and talk."
    With a sigh, Aggie agreed. "You're right."
    They finished cleaning themselves, including their hair, before leaving the shower. Aggie found that Nadia had left a change of clothing for her along with the breakfast and was surprised at the kindness that Nadia showed. After their argument the night before, she would have thought Nadia to still be fuming.
    Once Aggie pulled on her under garments and the dress, she joined Tahvo on his bed and they began to eat. After a few moments of silence, Tahvo began to speak. "I've been thinking about things a lot, Aggie. I want you to know that I have never felt this way before and frankly I'm quite surprised. But you've brought something good out of me and I don't want that to change."
    Nodding, she tried not to hope. "What do you think we should do?"
    Tahvo looked into her eyes. "I want to marry you."
    Aggie gasped and was speechless for a moment. "But what about your reputation?" she finally said.
    He shrugged. "I'm not sure. I don't know how this would work, really. It's not something I've ever come across before."
    She moved closer to him and placed her hand on the side of his face. "I would love to marry you, if I were a woman of higher rank. Marrying me? A slave? You'd be ruined, Tahvo. That can't happen." Aggie thought to herself about how others would treat her even if somehow his reputation stayed intact. He was a high member of society and needed a wife that was also a high member of society. While marrying him would allow for her to become that, no one would ever treat her like she was. She was a lowly slave and that was how it would always be.
    Tahvo shook his head. "I know what you're saying, but I also know how I feel. I don't want to lose you. Spending every day of the rest of my life knowing that you're mine would be incredible."
    Aggie smiled. "You already know that I am yours. You own me. That will have to be enough."
    "But someday they will expect me to marry, Aggie. I don't want the person that I marry to be anyone but you," he told her.
    The conflict between Aggie's mind and heart was great. She knew that Tahvo loved her and she loved him. She knew they wanted to marry each other and that if it weren't for the society in which they lived, they would. This made her heart soar and she felt incredibly happy. However, at the same time, she knew that it just wouldn't work and that his reputation would be ruined, which caused her heart to break. "I know. And that would be wonderful, but I don't see how it would work. We'll just have to continue the way things are."