Chapter Fourteen

A/N: Don't forget to vote and comment what your favorite part is in this chapter! 

As the car in which Tahvo sat pulled into its parking space in the large mansion, all the maids lined up on a straight file to welcome Tahvo back home, Karina and Nadia were also present. Tahvo could not see Aggie anywhere, but he hoped she was somewhere in the house waiting for him, probably in his bedroom. The thought if her welcoming him in his bedroom was overwhelming. As he stepped down from the car, Nadia ran to him, excitement written all over her. She had missed Tahvo so much. The first time Nadia came to the house, Tahvo was about 20 years, and she was a young lady too. She was dark and slim, her eyes were a bit bulgy and they fit the shape of her face perfectly. She had very round, big and protruding breasts. She had a small buttocks that fit perfectly with her waist and hips. She had light brown pupils and a curvy lips. She was an epitome of beauty and his father was lusting after her the moment he set eyes on her. His father had wanted to touch her the night she came, but Tahvo begged him that he wanted Nadia to himself and himself alone. His father could not refuse his request, and granted it immediately. Later on, Tahvo had told Nadia that he respected her, and did not want her to be his father's puppet.

Nadia was so happy, and from that day forward, Nadia swore to always make Tahvo happy and always care for his needs. On Tahvo's 22nd birthday she came to his room to serve him dinner. She had locked the door behind so that no one would come in to interrupt. After she watched him eat his meal, she started reading a novel to him. He liked it anytime she read him novels, in this night she had carefully picked an erotic novel. She quickly skipped the formal parts and started on the erotic scenes. Tahvo was listening attentively to every bit of her words, and his cock started rising in his trousers. Nadia could see what was happening and she liked that he was not able to control his erection. Soon she finished the part where she was supposed to read for that night and tucked Tahvo into bed. When she was about to leave, he dragged her back and grabbed her breast. She was not putting on anything. He pulled the strings of her already loose gown down, and it came off immediately. She was stack naked underneath. Oh! My! You are so beautiful he had said, surprised at how gorgeous she looked naked. He pulled her to himself and began sucking her nipples. Tahvo was very rough, he grabbed her breast painfully, she could only whimper, she dared not speak or complain. After he was satisfied with sucking her nipples, he told her to go to his drawers and get one of his ties for him. When she brought it, he pushed her to the bed, on her knees, and her buttocks facing him. He tied her hands to the edge of the bed, and bent down to start licking her pussy.

"Are you sure you are neat he said?"

"Yes my Lord. I am."

He sucked her clit till they were very soft and almost red. Then he put his fingers inside her. He did not stop penetrating her in a fast motion, till he could feel her juice all over his fingers. Then he rubbed the fluid on his dick and thrust it into her pussy. He banged her vigorously, without stopping at intervals. He enjoyed every bit of it.

"Do you like it?" he asked while he continued fucking her.

"Yes" Thavo. I do.

He continued fucking her, making her ass slap against his lower abdomen, and soon enough her blew the whistle. His Cum was all over her pussy, and she was dripping with Cum herself. After a while, he untied her and carried her all the way to the bathroom. Nadia was perplexed. Had he so enjoyed her, that he wanted to continue in the bathroom? She thought to herself.

When they got to the bathroom, he put on the shower and helped her to was her body thoroughly. He mopped her dry, and again carried her to the bedroom and wore her dress for her.

"Are you okay Nadia?" He asked, trying to search through her eyes.

'Yes Tahvo.' Thank you for taking care of me. May I take my leave now?