Chapter 1, Our goodbye's

John's POV

It was only till the next day the warlock was beheaded.This morning we saw Kit standing over the demon in a striking position with her elbow pass behind her head.

She was sweating in blood and breathing heavily and so was the warlock.After a brutal fight with Kit,it was still alive.
James marched up beside Kit and stabbed his sword into the demon's head.
The still frozen Kit stared into space of James's sword gushing drips of blood from the flesh,until..

A loud smack came from James's flying hand slapping Kit.
"Are You Mad Woman!"James's face came closer to Kit's as her head stayed where it stopped."I Swear,After Defending The Wall And 15Years Of Defending O'kakis,Your Telling.Me.You Can't.Even.Finish A Damn.Warlock!"

At this point James was holding the bottom part of Kit's cheeks Putting them face to face.

There conversation was interrupted by sirens the 'Black Poles'.

I walked over and placed my hand on James shoulder and softly pulled him back.      

I waited a few seconds to look at him deep before speaking..

"Come on James,We have to burn it besides,the signal already was flagged,the Lord's on her way."

He breathed hard in a sigh responding I don't give a heck and shrugged Kit's face away from his palm.

"If she's coming minus well leave the damned demon to rot,it will match her sense..and smell."He smirked in response.

I rolled my eyes and walked up to Kit.
I got in close so she'd be looking at me.
I brought her body closer and shoved a torch and a bottle of grease into her hands.

"You did this."I pointed at her and led the group back to camp.

Kit's POV

It was hard not to look into the warlock's lifeless face.I spread the grease across the warlock's face as I petted the scaly creature.

Already half an hour passed and I cloud see the Lord's Coachmen and Black Poles approaching me and the half burnt warlock.

"I see your covering up your tracks young lady."Lilith approached me with her black silky horse.

Another unfamiliar man on a horse whispered a few words into Lord Lady Lilith's ears.

"OH."She continued."W-well i see."She got off of her horse with the help of her squire,and traveled to the group headman of the Black Poles while another young boy with white hair and green eyes(Not Travis from Aphmau! Or any other his name is..)
He approached me with a script and started reading.
"With the words of the chairmen the the NorthernWall,Every man,woman and every protector of the Four Kingdoms-"
Wait..I recognized those statement and it was clear what he was telling me.It was one of those allegiances to swear your oath to the Protectors of the wall.
"And do you-ahem."He raised his eye brows in search of my name to continue the allegiance.

I mouthed out my full name continued the rest of the long,long pledge.

Just then,Lilith pulled me aside and starting walking with me.
"I am terribly sorry,Fore I and my men are greatly in your dept."At that moment an actual Lord bowed down to.me.

I knew exactly what she was talking about.Of course one of her men would recognize that I was one of what they called 'O'kakis's Saviors'.
So I decided to play along.

"Ah,I see.It was perhaps no trouble at all."I played off.

"Oh-It must have been defiantly difficult challenging a greater demon."Lilith implied.

Just at that moment,I could see John hidden end beneath the trees with his sword ready,staring at my direction..

But he wasn't looking at me.A moment later we heard a shout from one of Lilith's men...

///////////////////:
i hope you won't get bored of this please the juicy stuff  of the great battles and lovely dovey stories are just awaiting!!!

Plus..the great news is that..

*Says while running..*
YOU'll NEVER CATCH MEeeee!!!...