Chapter 2 Our Past

John's POV

Kit,of course she knew about my past relations to the Lord.It wasn't exactly easy trying to not look at her,at Kit instead of Lilith.
Lilith's black hair flowing,her fresh purple flower band surrounding her head,along with her silky lavender gown-.

My thoughts were interrupted by a man calling The Lord to his side.Just then,I caught Kit's eyes..or at lease I've been.
Kit attempted to come to me.She slowly stepped backward coming closer and closer not realizing where she was heading until-

"Agh-ugh!!-"Kit screamed as she fell hard above me hidden beneath the bushes.

Kit's POV

He gave me a grin until I got up and felt a sharp point at the back of my neck..

"Well isn't it good to see you around here again isn't it Kit."

Instead of my eyes widening or my heart beating faster,I placed my hand on my hip and slowly turned around to see Aaron with my sword in his palm.

Then,finally my eyes widened.I blankly looked down at my empty sword pocket and paced my hands around it.I looked back up at Aaron.

I tilted my head and made a fake worried grin.
"It is isn't it."I responded as I glared behind him seeing his men were in no regards of my sheepish yelp.

He noticed.I curled my lips and gave a sigh as I straightened my head.

"Yeah,so what are you doing here?,Mr.Leader oh! Right.you've come back forrr what exactly?"I puckered my lips getting closer to him moving away my sword by placing my figger on the tip.

"Yup,I have a proposal."He gave a smirk and started to curiously circle me and John.Then stopped even closer in front of me.

John held out his arm between me and Aaron and shoving me back."And what exactly do you purpose?"

John let out a deep glare upon Aaron.Aaron's face got serious and went beyond the barriers of John's arm and now closer then ever to Kit.

"Listen,"He said softly."Ever since we lost our c-"
John barged in knowing what pass Aaron tried to bring Kit into."No..no no..No,"He repeated
Pulling my arm that refused to budge.

My face was red,hot.I couldn't hold myself anymore,not after 3years of reminding my self to just Shut Up.

"Lose Henry? Oh yes I remember completely.."My words started to tremble as my angry in it grew.

"And please remind me,how did we lose OUR son?"I swear to Irene I could of've alarmed the others and the Lord,but I didn't.

"I (Muffle)/" him..."He mumbled.

My faced turned pale almost as like I was dead.
Even if I wasn't,it sure hell felt like it.

"W-what?..."I said trembling.

"I..I put him.in a basket that floated in oscine's river-and believe me-I regret it-I-I should've accepted him and-"He was pacing his words until John stopped him there.

John's POV

I looked to my side noticing Kit halfway to the ground with her head to the far side of her body and her hand cuffing her mouth like someone just killed her children..which they did.
I placed my sword to his stomach."That's enough."I could see Aaron flinching for his sword to swing until we both nearly died hearing Kit ready to speak.

"I could see Aaron flinching for his sword to swing until we both nearly died hearing Kit ready to speak

"W-what's the offer?"

---------------End Of Chapter-------------------