+3

[San Park]

After school I went to the boba shop across the street from where Yoongi's works. I ordered a caramel milk tea with boba and chia seeds. I sat by the window and enjoyed my time here as I procrastinated on going home and starting my essay.

I dropped my napkin on the floor and as I bent down to pick it up, a pair of black converses walked up to me. I slowly looked up and saw that twat head from the other day.

"Oh it's you. Can I help you with something?" I said sarcastically and narrowed my eyes at Yoongi's pervert friend, Jimin.

"Why are you in this boba shop today?" He asked, pulling out the chair across from me and sitting down. ??? I never said he could sit with me.

"Yoongi and I got into a fight. So I'm avoiding him."

"A fight? About what?"

I sighed and reluctantly told him the story. "So last night I took a mirror pic and I sent it to Yoongi and asked him 'should I post this?' and he had the audacity to say 'no' and that the angle wasn't good. And I said 'fuck you.' So now I'm avoiding him."

"Well ok...if that's what you call a fight." Jimin rolled his eyes and chewed on his straw. "You girls are too sensitive."

"So how's your eye?" I smirked as I stared at his slightly purple colored skin. I guess when I punched him the other day, it was pretty hard. lol.

"You're lucky that I'm not gonna sue you for physical abuse."

[3rd Person]

From across the room, Jimin's ear perked up at the sound of a familiar female's voice. His eyes widened and turned his attention to a girl getting her order from the cashier.

"Shit." He muttered under his breath and put his black hood on, quickly tightening the strings so that the only thing that could be seen was the tip of his nose. He abruptly got up from the chair and started fast walking to the door.

Confused with what was going on, Park just stared at Jimin leaving and shrugged without a word. She realized she didn't care to know why he was acting weird.

"Jimin oppa!!!"

Park looked over to a girl approaching Jimin eagerly and the boy froze right before his hand touched the door knob. Jimin hesitated to turn around and started to take off his hood verrrryyy slowly. "Oh Makoto...how did you know it was me?" Jimin plastered on a forced smile.

The girl named Makoto, smiled excitedly and held onto Jimin's arm. "Ungggg of course I would know it's you, silly. You're even wearing that black hoodie that I think you look soooo cute in. Well sometimes I like it when you wear your red windbreaker, you know the one with gray stripes that you only wear when it's raining? But it's ok, I think you look super cute in anything."

Overhearing the conversation, Park tilted her head and tried to turn her attention to her phone, not wanting to be an obvious eavesdropper.

"Oh ok...well thanks." Jimin said, prying Makoto's hands from him. "Well aha, I have to go now and--"

"Where? Where are you going? I can accompany you!"

Jimin's eyes widened with slight fear but tried to appear calm. "That's not necessary, Makoto. Y-you should head home before it gets dark."

"Aw Jimin oppa." The girl put her hands over her heart, feeling touched by his words. "Thank you so much for caring about my safety. See. This is one of the many reasons why I like you. I actually made a list of all the reasons and you being so caring is #2 on the list."