+6

[San Park]

"So you'll be free on Saturday, right? Will you be able to cater and bring enough boba for like 100 people." I said while slipping Yoongi an invitation to my birthday.

"Yes I'm free but I can't bring that much boba. I don't own this place you know."

I pouted and Yoongi made that airplane sound with his lips. "I'll try to bring some. We'll see."

I clapped my hands for his effort and that was when Jimin walked into the shop.

"What's going on?" He asked.

"Park's talking about her birthday party."

"Oh." Jimin widened his eyes. "A birthday party. I like parties."

I stared at him for a while and then sighed as I took out another invitation from my bag. "Fine I guess you can come too. Bring me a birthday gift though. Actually just give me money."

+Saturday+

I was busy talking with my friends who were all greeting me a happy birthday when I noticed Yoongi and Jimin enter the house. I went over to them mostly because I saw Yoongi holding a stack of boba trays with him. "YESSSSSSS. You pulled through."

"These are heavier than they look." Yoongi struggled to see past all the boba he was holding and went to find a place to set it down.

"Here." Jimin held out a purple envelope and I gladly snatched it.

"I can't believe you actually got me a gift! It's money right? I mean, it is in an envelope!" I ripped it open and there was a plastic card inside.

"It's a gift card to a chicken place so you can buy food and stuff."

"noice noice. Well go ahead and have some fun. I still have people to greet and stuff so I'll see you around."

[3rd Person]

About two hours into the party, Jimin was wondering why he hasn't seen Park around at all. Jimin turned a corner and saw the girl leaning against a wall, laughing as a boy was talking to her.

"C'mon Park, just once." The boy said, playing with the ends of Park's hair.

"Ah Joshua, you probably drank too much of the ice tea. You know Seungkwan dumped hella vodka in that, thinking that no one was looking." Park lightly slapped Joshua's hand away, but he just held her hand instead.

"Just one kiss." Joshua pouted. He put his thumb under Park's chin and started leaning closer to her face.

Jimin looked around before marching towards them wearing an angry expression.

"Fine Joshua, just one." Park allowed Joshua to lead the way as he lifted her chin and kissed her.

"Seulgi what are you doing?!" Jimin exclaimed, roughly pulling Park away from Joshua.

"Whoa Jimin. Is everything ok?" Park blinked rapidly after the sudden interruption.

"Uhhhhh who's he?" Joshua asked.

"Is he your boyfriend?" Jimin demanded from Park.

"No he's not but---"

Jimin heard all he needed and continued to pull Park away. Park didn't know what to think, she just mindlessly followed Jimin who was leading her outside the venue. Once they reached outside, Jimin let go of Park's hand, but when he faced her, he was anything but calm.

"Why would you just let a guy kiss you, Seulgi?"

"I uh...who's Seulgi?"

Jimin frowned, "What?"

"You keep saying 'Seulgi.' Who is that?"

"I...no. I said your name."

"When you first showed up out of nowhere you said 'Seulgi what are you doing' and just now you said Seulgi again."

"W-well you explain yourself first. Why did you just let a random guy kiss you?"

"I'm like 200% sure he's drunk as hell right now and he won't remember anything tomorrow morning. So I just went along."

Jimin ran his hand through his hair in frustration. "Aish seriously."

"But why are you so concerned, Jimin?"

"I gotta go home and water my succulents."

+

I'm not a big bangvelvet shipper but after reading a JiminxSeulgi ff I realized theyre my lightweight otp? I also ship HoseokxSeulgi so it's a close one.

~*~unrelated story time ~*~ One time I read this book on wattpad but it wasn't a kpop ff so I just tried to substitute the characters for kpop stars and I automatically chose RV to be the substitutes and there was this one character who was the youngest out of the girls and it turned out she was like a baby hoe and I just kept imagining yeri as baby hoe lol