Chapter 2

Back to reality.

"Earth to Cami!" Jasmine said, snapping me back into reality

"What?" I said.

"You okay?" She asked. I nodded as I took another shot.

"Drinks on Geno." I said.

"Turn up!" She said as she grabbed the bartender's attention. Me and Jas continued to drink until we couldn't drink no more. We were highly intoxicated as we danced with random guys.

"Cami! Jas! What the fuck are Ya'll doing?" I heard Blaze snapped. We ignored him as we continued dancing.

"Let's go Jasmine! And Cami you too! Geno is going to fuck your ass up." Blaze said.

"Move Blaze!" Jas slurred as she pushed him away.

"Fuck this." Blaze said.

"My baby is mad." Jas giggled. I laughed as I stumbled and fell over. Shit...I'm drunk as fuck.

"Cami!" Geno barked. I froze.

"Get your ass up. Let's go!" He snapped. He lifted me up on to my feet.

"The ladies were dancing with us man!" The random guy said.

"Nigga get the fuck back! This is my girl!" Geno snapped. I giggled.

"That's my man!" I said. Geno lifted me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Geno!" I squealed. He ignored me as he carried me out of the club.

                      [Geno's P

[Geno's P.O.V.]

I was pissed that I had to carry Cami's drunken ass out of the club. When I said drinks on me, I didn't literally mean the entire bar! I laid her in the backseat of her car and hopped in the front.

"You gone baby boy?" Blaze asked as he held on tight to Jas.

"Yeah. I'll see you later." I said as I drove off. Cami then jumped into the front seat and started to mess with the radio.