How i got friends

A girl named Randi and Gladys where fighting until they turned around to me asking if I could help. That's when I knew school payed off. I became friends with both of them but the truth is their problem was unsolvable. At the same time though I made a new best friend that I didn't know would change my life in many ways. Over time I ditched my other friend Addison. To be honest after I ditched Addison life got way easier for me. Gladys on the other hand still sometimes would still hang out with Addison. Till one day she talked about this girl Abby. Abby wanted to ruin me and Gladys relationship but that would be hard. Abby apparently never liked me and I wanted to be her friend but now I hated her. What did I ever do to her. On the other hand every day I got on the bus. One day I sat next to him. I was eating a muffin and he asked if I had a muffin I was really shy so I just sat there staring at him while shoving the muffin in my mouth. The next day his little friend Alex squirt water on me. Thank goodness I had a water bottle so I started to do the same to them. Me and him became friends and even found out we lived in the same neighborhood. After that there wasn't one day we didn't talk, hang out, or at least text. Over time I began liking him more and more. So he wasn't the nicest crayon in the box I still liked him. When I would go to school and meat with my friend Gladys I would like to share all the fun exciting things me and him did together. I guess she started to get annoyed so she said "you have to chose between me and him". With no hesitation I replied " him ". She looked at me with disbelief. I guess I to had that look on my face. " I .. I didn't mean it like tha-". " what ever you said it so it will always scar me " Gladys yelled. When I got on the bus I looked at him. Just by his face I knew what he was about to ask but before he could ask I replied " I'm fine it's just friend troubles".