Chapter 2

Camilla's POV

The bell rings. It's time for training. I stand to my foot and manage to take my armour just across my bed.

The servants comes in after I dressed up. They do my hair into a fishtail braid and put it into a bun. As soon as they finished my makeup, I order them to get out. I think to myself about what might be Letisha's next plan. I need to be ready to everything that might happen.

My trainer rang a bell to every princesses and princes room here. It's time to get prepared. Today is the final test. I go out of my room and walk to the hallway leading to the arena. The other princes and princesses came with me. We press our hands to the glass door to open it with our handprint. Our trainer shows up as we enter.

"We've generate a simulator in the arena. The obstacles here are made into an illusion. They'll fight you. They're weapons simulate pain like how the real one does. The illusion just lasted for a couple of minutes and it will shut down to itself. But for that time..." He stops for a while, and turn away from our faces "wish for your life."Not long after he finished, he announce the one who will go for the first round. "Princess Camilla Crousta."

I walk to the arena, it is the one that has a thick square outerline. A glass  closes  me from the rest. To Protect the others. How much damage can it make? Then I walk to the outline. I go inside the arena and suddenly a thick glass seems to grow from under the ground. It reach above me rapidly and It covers everything. There's no way out. I realised.