Life is a work of art (Demi Lovato fanfiction)

NOTE: Thanks to everyone who is reading my story i appreciate it.

Chapter 9-Warrior

~Demi's POV~

I've been living with Sophie for a few months. I really think we're getting closer seeing her getting better really helps me and she's all ways telling me how strong I am it really helps. her step brother come round a lot i don't know if he really wants to help her or if he just wants to see me but either way he's helping her. I really like him and I know for a fact he likes me, Sophie told me this one night when I was having a bad day which seemed to cheer me up but I really don't know if I'm ready for a relationship at the moment ?

~Sophie's POV~

I wake up to find Demi and my brother laughing most mornings but today was different I couldn't hear there usual banter like I always do. I get up and walk slowly down the stairs I peer into the kitchen to find Demi and John entangled in each other kissing each other. I clear my throat to let them know I'm here. The both turn and look at me. Demi's face goes scarlet and all I can do is laugh. "I knew it! I knew you'd get together and I thought all my scheming was for nothing"

"What? you wanted us to get together?" Demi asks

"Emm yeah. There's no better person I could imagine going out with you dem!"

"You sure? cause if you don't like this we'll break up" John asks with concern

"Nah don't be silly. I'm okay. I'm gonna leave you'd two alone" I wink at Demi and walk back up to my room.

Demi says I shouldn't go back onto the social network sites that I used to get bullied through but I thought while she was busy I would take a peek at facebook and in my inbox and there was about 70 messages all from people telling me to kill myself or 'go get leukaemia like your sister and die' I feel tears rolling down my cheek an log off quickly I wish I hadn't logged on to Facebook at all.

I go down the stairs and tell demi that I was going to see my sister and my mum. "You sure you want to go yourself? I mean the last time you were pretty upset!"

"I know but I think I should go myself"

I go out the house and get into my car I drive to the flower store and pick up some Lilly's. Lilly's are my sisters and mums favourites I pick a nice bunch and drive to the graveyard. I find there graves and put the flowers in the vase and I sit there and cry.

END OF CHAPTER 9

NOTE

-well since you said you wanted more of Sophie's story I'm gonna keep writing it

-I know it's kinda short and there's quite a lot happens in it but I will slow down

-I'm trying to write as much as possible cause I'm at school at the moment and really busy with my school work so updates might be slow depending on thing