-DΞΔN-

"Yaah~ ahjusshi give me one more bottle" a drunk girl said. I'm pretty sure she was drunk and under age.

"No way, you haven't pay last time" the young bartender replied, by the way he talks to the girl it seems like they were close friends.

After seeing her whining and arguing with the bartender about her drink I decided to approach them sick of her whining also slightly worried about her.

"I'll pay for that and keep the change" I said to the bartender while giving him the money then dragging the girl out of the bar.

"Hey~ where are we going? Lets go ride the train choo-choo" the girl said completely drunk, I chuckled in response.

"Hey where do you live? Let me take you there" i said which i was sure she wouldn't answer clearly since she was drunk.

Then she started crying "I don't know! Who am i? What am i?" She cried.

"Stop crying you look ugly" i said to her and she quickly covered her mouth.

"Why don't we go to my place, it could be dangerous for a girl alone at night in the streets of seoul" i said which was true because seoul at night is a night full of drunk party people.

She then nod in agreement.

---

"Excuse me where am i and who are you?" She said looking messy because of last night.

"Don't be so rude and thank me, you were drunk yesterday and i took care of you" i said still focusing on the coffee i was making.

"O-oh thanks, and I'm sorry" she said, then it was quiet.

"Where's the girl I haven't thank her yet" she said, i frown.

"What girl?" I asked

"But, my clothes"

"It was me"

Then she stared at me intensely "You perv!" She started to throw pillows from the couch towards my direction.

"Hey, Watch it! Im making coffee and i don't want it to spill" i said while guarding the glass of coffee from her attacks, but she didn't stop and get to grab pillows from the bedroom.

"Okay, Okay, I'm sorry, I'll make it up for you somehow" i surrendered from her attacks.

"Buy me food" she said then sat down on the couch watching the television, talk about manners.

"What's your name by the way?" I asked

"Its Yu"

"Yu? Like just Yu?" I asked

"Yeah just Yu" she said focusing on the television.

"Im Kwon Hyuk but you can just call me Dean" i said sitting down besides her.

"Didn't ask" she said, rude.

"How old are you?"

"Im 23" she said, so she wasn't underage after all, just young looking.

"Not much difference" i said.

It was quiet again so i decided to speak.

"Hey wanna go now? I mean lets buy the food you wanted, then you can go home" i said while standing up.

"Yeah sure" she said still focusing on television.

I went inside my room and dressed up like i always do, simple but fashionable plus the snapback.

"Here you go you can borrow my sweater" I throw her my grey sweater"

"Thanks"

---

She decided to eat subway which i need to pay for.

We talked a lot and somehow we got to know each other very well in a short time, she was pretty outgoing and chill, different from other girls.

We decided to go to Yu's house after I treat her food.

"So you sing?" She asked walking beside me.

"Yeah and i also make songs"

"Oh thats cool i tried making songs of my own but i never have been satisfied with my work" she said disappointed.

"Sing for me" she told me, more like ordered me.

I do what i was told and sang for her.

"That was great you have a really awesome voice, you should sing more often" she said clapping her hands.

"No thanks I'm not confident enough" I scratch the back of my head in embarrassment.

"That was your song?" She asked again.

"Yeah its called pour up" once again i felt embarrassed.

"You rap pretty good too" she complimented me once more.

"Oh yeah, why were you drunk last night?" i asked out of curiosity.

"No reason, i just wanted to drink, it helps me forget all my problems" she answers looking straight a head.

"You aren't alcoholic aren't you?"

"Nope" she said popping the P.

After hours of talking and walking we finally arrived at Yu's house.

"It was great to know you Dean" she said standing in front of her front porch.

"You to Yu, and by the way can i have your number? So we can talk about music and such" she nods and exchange phones.

"Bye Dean"

"Bye Yu"

As soon as she closed the door u started running, i felt so happy, she is the most outgoing, fun and prettiest girl i ever met in years it might be cliche how i kinda fall for her in just a day.

As I arrived at home my phone buzzed

Yu: wanna go out tomorrow?

——

100% Dean trash

-DEANFLUENZA-