−I C H I−

requested: beoulove

.

.

.

"Hyuk lets ride swings!" Blair says already siting down on one of the swings.

Blair and i are a couple and it been 3 years since we've been together, we've known more less everything about each other and we're happy together.

After a whole hour riding swings and playing what ever there is in the park we decided to go buy ice cream on the nearest mini market.

"its a really beautiful evening isn't it?" Blair says looking at the evening sky, she was right the orangish sky was indeed beautiful which makes the mood calm and romantic.

Blair was walking in front of me, there was small distance between us but to me it was a big distance, i ran behind her and hugged her, i can feel her flinch and this was not the surprised kind of flinch its more of a hurt kind of flint which was unusual for her to do.

"Hey Blair, are you okay? Does your stomach hurt?" i asked her.

"N-no" she stuttered.

"Really? you look hurt let me h-"

"I said I'm okay!" she cut me of and ran to the mini market.

From that i can tell that there is definitely something wrong with her and I gonna find out what is she hiding from me.

"Ouch" Blair fell down tripping a rock making her knees bleed, i ran to her to check on her wound.

"Hey are you okay?"

"Does it look like I'm okay?"

"Well i mean no, let me carry you back to my apartment I'm gonna take care of you"

"No it's okay I'm okay, i'll cure my self"

"Yeah right, says the one who's bleeding" i said while lifting her up on my back heading to my apartment.

——

As we arrived at my room i lay her down on my couch and then went to my room getting the aid kit.

I rolled up her ripped jeans to see how bad was her wound, i was shocked to see other wounds on her knee and around it which made me curious, are there wounds to on her stomach too? is that the reason she avoided the hug?

I pulled up her stomach to see blue and purple bruises over her stomach and waist, i looked at her full of confusion and worry but she avoided my gaze.

"Blair what happened? Why are there bruises all over your body? Did you fell down or did someone do this to you?" i asked her a bunch of questions worrying about her but she just kept looking away and making sad expressions.

I kept asking her questions about what happened to her until she bursts into tears, i tried calming her down but she just keeps on crying and crying, after she got calm she told me the reason behind her wounds.

"It was my dad, he's alcoholic, he's been doing this for awhile now" she explained still sobbing.

"Every time i come home he would hit me and kick me even thought i didn't do anything wrong" she said which was not what i expected at all, i didn't know that she had problems, plus she didn't tell me about anything she just told me about, she always looks happy and cheerful which is why i didn't expect this situation, i felt responsible for her after hearing her story which made me think of an idea to prevent all this.

"Live with me then, stay with me, you don't need to face him again, you don't have to get hurt anymore" i said but what she said next was unexpected.

"No"

"But you'll get hurt! live with me Blair! I promise you that you'll be fine"

"No"

"Blair you'll get hurt! just leave him already"

"But i still love him Hyuk! he's my father, he's the only family i have!" she said in a high tone, crying, making me surprised.

"I understand you Blair, bu-"

"No you don't understand!" she screamed out running into my room blaming the door.

"Blair! Blair please! I'm doing this for your good" i banged the door trying to get in.

"No!"

"Blair please, i just want you to be safe" i begged her falling down to the floor, she then opened the door and bent down towards me.

"I'm sorry Hyuk, i don't know what to do, i don't want to get hurt but i still want to be with my father" she said while caressing my cheeks.

"I'm sorry too" i said hugging her.

——

"So hows your dad?" i asked Blair putting my arm over her shoulders.

"He's getting better and better! He's also drinking less thanks to the rehabilitation" she aid cheerfully.

"Well thats good to hear"

"Yeah" she agreed.

"Whats even better is that your happy now" i said then kissing her forehead, she giggled in response.

"Are you gonna move to your dads place now?" i asked her making a pouty face.

"Yeah i am, but don't worry I'll come over often" she said then hugged me while i hugged her back.

"I love you" she said her head leaning to my shoulders.

"Love you too"

——

whoops i hope this was okay, I cant really make angsty fan fiction when I'm not feeling down and also sorry for the long wait i was procrastinating.