-GRAY-

After school i would go to a certain fashion shop to visit a best friend of mine who worked part time there, she said she wanted to gather money to watch a kpop concert she likes.

"Iseul!" i shouted out her name as i entered the shop.

She was wearing a black leather jacket with a nirvana t-shirt in side, black ripped jeans, a pair of combat boots and hair tied up, she looks like one of those rebel girls plus with that heavy make up which made her seem dark as in her aura not her skin.

"Hey" she waved back at me from the counter and got back to what she was doing, drawing.

Iseul has always been a mature and quiet girl, she listens to slow hip hop songs sometimes r&b while drawing, but once you get closer to her you will learn that she is also a really loud person and i like that about her.

"Stop staring and get inside the store" she said eyes glued on her notebook probably drawing.

I got inside the store observing my surroundings for a while, the store is pretty neat actually.

It's a small store, white walls and black ceramic floor, it looks somehow vintage which suits her.

I approach her then sitting down on a chair besides her.

It was really quiet, nobody seems to come in the store, i can hear the sound of Iseul's pencil moving against the paper, she looks so cute when focusing on her drawing.

"Say, why don't we play around while there isn't anyone yet" i asked her breaking the silence.

"What do you mean by playing around?"

"What i meant was why don't we play dress up while waiting for you work to finish? besides there isn't anyone else besides us here?" I asked her once again.

"Uhm ... Im not sure, my boss would get mad if he knows found out, plus im not suposed to play dress up using the stores clothes" she protest

"Okay then, why don't you just think of me as a costumer?"

I waited for her answer but she still looked unsure, i dragged her to the fitting room and threw some clothes to her.

"Try those on" i said while closing the curtains of the fitting room.

"Ya! Lee Seong wha! let me out" she shouted from the other side of the curtains while i blocked her way out.

"Nu-uh not until you were those clothes"

"These are to feminim" Iseul complained opening the curtains already using the clothes i gave her.

"No you don't, you look outstanding" i said which was true, she looks really good with skirts, she looks rather cute.

"Well why don't you try these on" Iseul shoved me the clothes she choose and pushed me into the fitting room.

I groaned as i opened the curtains to reveal the clothes i was wearing, it was all pastel bright colors which I don't usually use.

"Woah Seong hwa you look cute" she teased.

"People don't call me Gray for nothing"

I quickly took a wig from the mannequin near the door and went back too her putting the wig on top of her hair and laughed at her.

I can tell that she didn't like it so she grabbed her make up bag and smeared lipstick all over my face, this time she was the one who laugh at me.

"Iseul stop"

"No this is for revenge"

I grabbed her hands to stop her, grabbed the lipstick out of her hands and started to draw random lines on her face as revenge.

While drawing on her face Iseul struggled to get out out of my grip and pushed me which made me stumble back, i fell down to the chair behind me which made Iseul fell on top of me her face right on front of me.

We stayed in that position for a while staring into each others eyes not moving an inch, this was the first time i stayed this closed to her, i cant move, i was hypnotised under her eyes and those pink plump lips she has which made me want to kiss her lips, i held the urge to kiss her but it was to difficult to not kiss her, her lips was so addictive i cant help but to kiss her deeper which she surrendered and kissed back.

The door suddenly opened meaning that there was a costumer coming in the store, we quickly break from the kiss, stood up and cleaned our face but the costumer already saw what happened earlier.

"Uh- i'll pretend that i didn't see what just happened" she said and closed the door.

It was silent, an awkward silence for sure, we both avoided each others gaze blushing like crazy.

"Uh" we both said.

"You go first"

"No its fine you go first" she said.

"fine" i surrendered.

"I- uh ... sorry" i said while scratching the back of my neck.

"Its fine" she said making me look up to her.

"I actually like that ... no i like you" she made me surprised again.

"Me too" i hugged her and she returned the hug.

"I cant believe it, i thought i was the one who would confess first" i said looking down at her still hugging.

"things doesn't always goes as planned Seong wha" she giggled.

——

this was the first time i wrote a kiss scene, HELP

Yes another author block

if you have any request you are welcome

and also if you have any story ideas to give please do share

-LEE SEONG HWA-