bye best friend

*Zoelle's POV*

I sighed once I closed the door at home

I sighed once I closed the door at home. "Zoe!?" My mom shouted. Once she saw me, she ran to hug me. "Awe my baby"

"I have a migraine. I just want to sleep." I sighed removing myself from her. "I'll be in my room"

"Later on, we need to talk baby." She said. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What about mama?" I looked back at her, stopping midway the stairs. She sighed then looked at me with eyes full of pity.

"We're moving to LA permanently." She said slowly. My heart stopped for a sec.

"What?" I asked disappointed and furious. "Why!? Everyone we know is in ATL! TT RaRa, LoLo, Angel, TT Vanessa (Angel's mom) TT NeNe, MawMaw, everyone! Why do we have to move!?"

"Empire has this audition for me, and LA has many opportunities for my acting career. Chris really..." I cut her off.

"Here we go with Chris! Oh my god, Ma!  Why do we have to move. You go, I'll stay with MawMaw." I cried.

"Don't you dare raise your voice at me! Don't do me like that, you know I ain't the one. We're going. I'm not leaving you behind you gon love it there. Lolo's visit you every chance she gets. Stop being  a baby, go pack! Chris has sent a jet for us. Pack whatever you can. We'll be back to pack the others." She ranted.

Tears fell down, "why you gotta love Chris more than me?"

She looked at me shocked, "what?" She sighed fighting her tears. "Baby, don't you ever think that again. Zoelle I have this big opportunity for me, I've always supported you. Why can't you support me in one thing? At least try the move first. I promise you'll love it." She said. I nodded hugging her.

If my mom wants to do this, I guess I gotta support her. "At least let's not stay with him."  I said.

She chuckled hugging me. "Ok, we'll stay at the house we stayed in"

*Shamra's POV*

I sighed packing the stuff we're gonna take

I sighed packing the stuff we're gonna take. Lourdes was no help with one arm. "I'm finna be outstide to Zoe." Lourdes said, I nodded.

I heard my phone ring. I answered it without looking at the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Hey, baybeh" August said, making me blush.

"Hi August." I chuckled.

"What you up to?" He said, "I don't wanna disturb you"

"I'm packing. We're heading back to LA." I sighed.

"You're being real right now?" He asked excited, making me sit down.

"Yeah." I sighed.  He paused.

"You don't sound too happy bout it" he said. I nodded as if he could see me.

"I don't wanna go to LA. I'm ATL bound." I sighed. "Everything I know is ATL. I hate this moving shit."

"Change is good, ma. LA is the place to be, ain't you say you'd love to style people 'n shit " he said making me smile that he remembered what I told him a long time ago.

"I'll try to adjust. I guess"

*Lourdes' POV*

"Hey you good? You look bumped" I asked Zoe as we sat on the bench on the park

"We're moving to LA." She sighed I squealed, I brought Zoelle & Angela here to tell them we're moving, but Zoelle's moving to LA too! "Well I'm glad you're happy to see me go"

"Bitch I'm moving too! Oh my gosh. This is the best news ever." I laughed

"What is the best news?" Someone said, it was Angel. Me and Zoelle looked at each other sad. I called Angel to meet us at the park. "Y'all gon frown or tell me" she chuckled

"We're moving to LA. Forever." I sighed. There was a pause.

"What?" She asked with tears falling down her eyes. "Y'all my only friends. Best friends. Now y'all going?"

I broke down and cried with her, we were all hugging crying. "Can't you come with us?" Zoelle asked sniffing.

"My mom isn't gonna allow me to go with y'all. And she won't want to move to LA." Angela cried. "Promise me y'all won't forget me."

"We promise" me and Zoelle said at the same time.

"Let's lock it." She said. We tangled our little fingers together. One by one we kissed our thumbs and locked it. "Locked" she cried.

My phone vibrated, it was text from mom.

Mommy 💜 : time to go princess... 😢

"I gotta go. Bye Angel, I'll never forget you. I promise to visit ok?" I said wiping her tears.

"Bye baby" Zoelle said hugging Angel. Me and Zoelle held hands and walked to our area.

"Yo Lourdes!" Angel shouted. I looked back. "Blow up for me. Show those LA bitches how we do it in ATL" she chuckled. Me and Zoelle laughed.

"I got you." I smiled.

"And Zoe!" She shouted.

"Yeah?" Zoelle shouted.

"Spit some bars out there, you're too lit to die unwatched. I better hear y'all tracks on the radio." She said.

"I'll see what I can do." Ntoelle laughed.

"Do it. I love y'all ugly asses." She laughed wiping her tears.

"We love you more". Zoellle responded. I was crying like hell, that's my best friend now I'll only see her a few times.

We walked a few feet, then looked back, Angel was still walking wiping her tears. This shit hurts, but at least I still have another best friend. Me and Zoelle held hands walking together home.