tour

*next week*
Zoelle's POV

I sent my text to Lourdes as the bus started driving

I sent my text to Lourdes as the bus started driving.  I was sharing the bus with Chris, Hood, Aaron, Mijo  and Keeis  while the others used the other buses. I've been real quiet the whole ride, I'd only talk if someone asks me something.  As of right now I'm on the top bed in the bus as the others were in the main part of the bus

  As of right now I'm on the top bed in the bus as the others were in the main part of the bus

I started taking cute pics of myself on Chris' laptop since I left mine by mistake

I started taking cute pics of myself on Chris' laptop since I left mine by mistake. After getting bored I made video goofing off because the crew already was blasting music on the bus. "Come here, we need to discuss some rules in the bus." Chris chuckled.  I didn't listen to him I continued taking pics. He snatched the laptop.

"Nigga. .. " i stopped myself from cursing his stupid fucking ass. I got off the top bed and followed him in the main part. The music got turned down and I sat next to Keeis whom was Chris' cousin.  Aaron was also Chris' cousin, Hood & Mijo were his best friends.

"Let's lay down the rules. No females in the bus. No smoking in the bus. No alcohol in the bus--"

"Damn! What's allowed in the bus ?" Hood joked. I chuckled as the other niggas laughed. Chris laughed too.

"Noelle would kill me if we even smoke 10 feet away from her princess. No bad shit is allowed in the bus. We all got that shit clear?" He asked with a serious voice so they can know he's serious.  "Okay. We good." He grinned  a goofy smile. "Let's have fun on this tour!"

The niggas cheered I went back to the bed I was in. I decided to  FaceTime Lourdes since I miss her. She answered my FaceTime after I long time. A bitch was about to give me. "Hoe why you got me waiting? "

"I'm in the car with Ms Toya and Nae. " she showed me them. The music was loud in that car. "And the music is loud. As you can here. Why you miss me?" She had this devilish smirk.

"I'll never miss a hoe." I joked she laughed then Nae decided to show her face in the camera like I asked her... no pressure with baby girl but I'm tryna talk to my best friend.

"I bet that's why you in my line huh." She laughed.  I giggled. "Nae this is my best friend,  Zoelle.  Zoelle this is Reginae. " she introduced us.

"Hey girl!" Nae smiled.  Now i couldn't be bitchy to that cute smile. "I've heard so much about you, Lourdes won't keep her mouth shut about you." She chuckled.

"I have that affect on people." I said in a manlike voice . They both fell out laughing. "What y'all about to do anyway? " I smiled after the lowered their laughing competition.

"We actually accompanying Ms Toya to an event. " Lourdes answered. Damn I wish I was there.

~~

*Chris POV*

I wrote down the lyrics

I wrote down the lyrics. Since Khaled wanted me to sing in his song Do You Mind wuthering various artists so I brought August along. It was me, August,  Zoelle,  Hood, Mijo and Keeis in the studio.

Zoelle was on the phone while we worked on the song. After 2 hours we were still working. "Chris. I'm hungry. " Zoelle said sighing. I gave $100 . "What should I get y'all? " She asked.

After we told her what we wanted I stopped her as she was about walk out. "Take one of the bodyguards. " I ordered. I ain't tryna get Noelle on my neck for almost killing her child.  And paps can be vicious.

After she left, we went back to work. "She still hasn't agreed to being in the studio? " Keeis asked. I shook my head no. She didn't want to be in the studio so I wasn't gonna press it. As we were bout to finish up the track and send it back to Khaled, Zoelle walked in with our food. "Baby girl get in the studio for and spit some." August  said out of nowhere. I know told this nigga to let this shit go.

"I don't know..." she said with a hesitate look on her face. I was bout to tell Keeis to let it go when I got a text from my manager saying we had rehearsals in about an hour. I replied with about not ok.

"Which song you like I'll get a beat for you to murder it." Hood asked. These niggas! Zoelle sat down and drank her drink before  answering.

"You got Wat U Mean by Dae Dae? " She smiled I looked at her surprised . She said no to me but yes to them? Damn she hate a nigga that much? 😩

"Yeah lemme download it real quick. " Mijo said. After a few minutes she got in the booth and put the headsets on . She was looking around the booth in awe as her eyes lighten up. "We only got less than an hour baby girl.  So kill it, quickly"

We laughed at Mijo. Then the beat started Zoelle started rapping with Keeis stepping in some places.

Yo shit was dope. "You killed that shit. Imma put in on my soundcloud. " I said.  She glared at me.

"Are you crazy? You know how your haters get. I don't want to get beat down. " she said playing with her hands nervously.  "It wasn't that good."

"What! That shit was fire! I'm posting it too. " August smiled.  "Don't worry.  It was dope a fuck."

I got up and gave her a side hug, by my surprise she hugged me back. "Never doubt yourself.  That shit slap hard." I grinned she chuckled.  "Now let's eat so we can go"

.