Chapter XVI || Deadly Love

Not sure if this chapter is inappropriate or not. Read on if you wouldn't care. It's not very graphic anyway.

“We get to destroy Phantom tomorrow.” I sigh when he mentions it.

“What’s wrong?”

“I’m scared,” I blurt out, “of losing you.”

“You don’t have to be scared. I’m staying with you every step of the way.” He uses his finger to lift my face up.

“You’ll get hurt protecting me.” I mumble.

“I’ll take that risk.”

“It won’t even be worth it! I’m pretty much useless when it comes to fighting!” I rant.

“You aren’t. You just doubt yourself too much. I know you can fight and deep down you know that too.” He assures me.

“Why are you so perfect?” I couldn’t ignore my temptation to kiss him so I push my lips up against his. My eyes are squeezed tightly but I pull away.

“I’m sorry. That must’ve been really not nice for you.” I mumble quietly to myself.

“No, no I liked it.” His lips press against mine with a fiery passion. I wish time could stand still for this flawless moment. My doubts and worries are washing away. My cold, frozen heart breaks through its icy cage and races.

Every part of my body is in contact with his. The passion fades, turning into something slower, more beautiful. My hand moves up to his neck forcing our lips to press harder against each other. Our lips move together along with our bodies like they’re in rhythm with each other. I taste blood from his tongue and I squeeze my eyes tighter to release my tears, the tears of overwhelming love. As I thought it wouldn’t get anymore flawless than this, he pushes my cardigan off. I unbutton his collared shirt and he pulls it off, revealing his attractive body. His hands run down my back as he unzips my dress. It falls to the ground and I wrap my legs around his waist. I feel his cold body against mine and we hold a gaze for a countless number of seconds. His fingertips glide along my leg.

“I love you so much.” I whisper and force my lips against his. He crawls onto the bed behind us and pushes his body against mine. I hold him tighter in my arms and run my other hand through his irresistible golden hair.

I fall on my side facing him, breathlessly. I gaze directly into his crystal blue eyes sparkling in the starlight.

“You’re more perfect than me.” He says, answering my question from before. He holds my waist and pulls me against him. Our noses touch and his breathing is a lot clearer to me now. This love is more deadly than I could ever imagine but I’m not guilty about falling into it. Adam changed me from the night we met, I have no regrets. I love him, more than I ever loved Tristan.

There is heat between the small amount of the space between us. He runs his fingers along my curves, up towards my breasts, where he unclips my bra strap. I start feeling shy while he caresses my cheeks. His lips meet mine again and I open my mouth and his tongue slowly creeps in. His tongue massages mine while he grinds his bare body against mine. It feels like a fused bomb ready to explode any time. My body is feeling pleasure against his. I’m so lost in the moment; I thought it would never stop. I could never feel any love for anything or anyone else, not if Tristan came back to life. Infinity, endless describes my newfound love for Adam.

My heart had found its home. The day we met, I didn’t expect that one day I would have a heart beating faster, and feeling safe, without me having to look behind more shoulder. As I wake up, finding Adam’s arm around mine, I turn around to face him. My hand touches his face lightly not to wake him up. I smile gladly to myself. Nothing is every going to take him away from me, not over my dead body. Amazing as it is, I’m undeniably, blissfully, enchantingly, and endlessly in love with him. Nothing will ever change the way I feel about him. He blinks his eyes a few times, illuminating his radiant eyes.

“Morning, beautiful.” He gazes romantically into my eyes and my heart starts pounding in my chest. “How did you sleep?”

“Better than my whole life, even if I’m actually dead.” He chuckles at my joke. He kisses the tip of my nose and grabs his clothes off the ground. I hold the blanket around my nude body.

“Can you pass me my clothes?”

“Sure.” He picks up my dress and throws it to me. I slip myself into and hold the back because I’m not nearly flexible enough to zip it myself.

“Zip it for me, please?” He nods and pulls the zipper up.

“I’m going to take a shower, wanna join?” He winks.

“Thanks, but no thanks.” I hold my hand on the back of his neck and pull his head down for an amorous kiss.

“Be quick! I need to go to!” I say as he closes the door.

“Sure will, princess.” I hear the shower turn on and I lay on the messy bead. I sigh from the night I’ll never forget. I reminisce the feeling when our lips touched, and when our bare flesh touched. I feel my arms and the feeling instantly come back. I love his skin against mine; I love his body pressing against mine. My fingers run through my own silky hair, remembering when I ran it through his golden hair. The bathroom door opens and I head inside for a shower. After my shower, the room is lit up by the bright sunlight so Jace and Ivy would still be inside.

“Ivy found a Phantom member last night and read their mind,” Yuki says timorously. “They’re base is underground of the hotel, New York New York.”

“That will be easy.” I join hands with Adam. Skylar leans towards my ear and whispers the plan to us; it’s almost fool proof.

“Kill any Phantom member you see.” Noah lets go of my arm and we walk through the hotel. Old paintings devour the ceiling with golden frames, flowing down a marble pillar to a boistrous casino.

My eyes wonder into the phenomenon of the hotel, how the ceiling looks like the sky and there is a river right before us. Stores where only the rich could buy, circle the place as if it was the real Venice itself. I indulge myself into a man that's singing something that resembles opera and the scent of the perfume in Chanel. 

“I’ll take one ride,” Adam says to a man standing by the river. A small gondola slowly arrives next to us. Adam steps in and holds my hand to guide me in.

“Well, you’re a gentleman,” I say brightly to him. He smiles and sits on the seats in boat. The man next us slowly rows the boat. Adam holds my hands in his palms and I look his stunning smile.

“Autumn, if we survive this,” he pauses, “I’m moving to London with you.”

“What? Don’t you want to go home?” I avoid my eye contact with him.

I didn’t want him to stay with me. But I didn’t dare to let him go either. It’s dangerous staying with me, but lonely out there. The world shouldn’t be so complicated. Life shouldn’t be so unfair. I wish he could stay with me, with no risks involved of me killing him or him killing me. Love is what separates us from other supernatural creatures. But love is really something creatures aren’t supposed to find. The moment we find it, is the moment we have to give it up and let it go. That’s how love is for us. We’re deadly lovers, after all.

“You see, I spent my whole vampire life searching for you. I had no home to begin with. This immortal life would be nothing without you.”

“But Adam…” I interrupt. “I killed the man I loved last year.”

“I don’t care, at least I’ll die with you.” He squeezes my fingers. “I love you.” He takes my face in his hands and kisses me right in public, in front of the many humans, jealous of him. I kiss him back, not worrying about what they think. We hop off the boat and explore the hotel for a little while when we spot Skylar and Noah having intimate moments.

“Ahem.” I clear my throat.

“Whoa, you’re here.” Noah steps back. Skylar glances at the giant clock in the middle of the plaza.

“It’s time. Go get Ivy and Jace, and get Ivy to contact Yuki. We’re going to find Phantom now,” Skylar says. This is when our journey would pay off. But could it go to waste as well?

Tell me if this was inappropiate. Awkward. Please vote and comment.