Chapter XX || The Final Battle: Part 1

It’s all the demons we defeated, from the very start to this very moment. My eyes widen when I see a group of Fomorian, the same one from the voyage, and two others. The others are different, one is a taller lady with tangled, muddy blonde hair and wearing a murky green dress almost torn to shreds. The other Fomorian is short and round holding a club in his hand. There are three Rocs circling above us. Luckily, the sirens aren’t here, they need water to operate anyway. Werewolves stand around, guarding all the Phantom members, Fang, William, Magenta and Lillian. I see the gorgons back to life again, just as bloodthirsty as before. Yuki eyes the Yetis and they tremble in fear.

The tense atmosphere of the once dead demons glaring at us, just makes life a whole lot worse. I’m excited to beat the crap out of these demons all over again.

“I’ll take the Yeti,” Yuki says, this is the first time I have ever found her intimidating.

“Those bloody gorgons are mine,” Ivy says in disgust.

“We’ll take the werewolves,” Willow demands and looks at Noah. Everyone glares at the demons they want to defeat. 

“Kill them!” Fang shouts and the demons charge towards us.

“I’m going to try to get Lillian,” Adam says to me, “be careful.” He takes my face in his hands and kisses me passionately, as if it’s the last time we’re ever going to kiss. A light ray from Jace’s hands hits the short Fomorian and blinds me as he deflects it with his club. I guess Jace is all for the Fomorian.

An orange liquid rains from above me and a Roc comes tumbling down, on fire. I jump to avoid it crushing me. Sharp pieces of ice shoot at Magenta but she catches it. It explodes in her hand. Fang mutters something to Ryder but he puts up a force field to block it. To Lillian’s advantage there are many objects that can be used as deadly weapons in this room, but Adam could shape shift into anything to dodge them. Something grabs me while I’m distracted. I look at William in front of me while another one holds a gun to my head.

My elbow swings down on his stomach and he yelps. I start running away from him. The original Fomorian falls dead in front of me and a gorgon’s body flying in the air knocks me over. Ivy steps on the gorgon’s head with the heel of her boot and blood oozes out, staining my dress. She helps me up.

“That got rid of them. The Phantom members are almost unbeatable,” she says, a bit worried. About fifty swords zoom towards Ivy.

“Look out!” I yell, a second too late, and she looks at the swords, coming from Lillian. Ryder steps in front of Ivy to save her, using a lot of energy to conjure a powerful force field.

“Excruciate!” Fang screams in triumph and Ryder starts screaming insanely. He falls to his knees, thrashing in excruciating pain.

“Ryder!” Ivy kneels beside him and begs him to stay alive. I start growling, I think. I’ve had enough of Phantom hurting my friends. I pounce onto Fang and bite him on his shoulder. Thank god, I have helped save Ryder. Fang starts flying up and he slaps me across the face, making my teeth rip out from his shoulder blades. He digs his unusually long nails into my hands so I lose my grip and fall.

Magenta catches me, for some very odd reason. She pins me against a wall, I guess that’s why she caught me.

“I’ve always been jealous of your beauty. Now I’ve got my chance to destroy it.” She snarls and places her hand on my face. “I destroy things with one touch.”

“I figured that,” I mumble. A yellowish light blazes from her hand and my face starts stinging. My cheekbones are now feeling an immense amount of pressure. My face is on the verge of breaking into a million pieces. I see Adam, with wings, grab Magenta by her wing and fling her to the other side of the room. My back is sliding down the wall and my leg is feeling soreness from being crushed before. Adam catches me just in time. A dozen knives start flying our way in a vast speed. 

“You didn’t get Lillian?” I make a sour face, Lillian is the member of Phantom that annoys me the most.

“I promised I would protect you, right?” I nod and catch one of the knives, now this is useful.

As we get closer to the ground William attacks me and stabs me in the calf. He starts pulling on my legs and dragging me across the floor. Another William suffocates Adam. I keep thinking, this is the end. Everyone is too busy fighting for their own lives, so who’s left to save us now?

A portal appears that hurts William’s eyes from the ultra-violet light. His grip on my leg loosens and I rip free from it. I punch him in the face and run to save Adam. A different William digs his fingers into my shoulders and jerks me back. I stumble over but someone helps me up.

“I’m back,” Crucivas says while pushing his hood off and pulling out an advanced gun to shoot a William in the head. “Clones.” He scoffs.

“Just kill the original guy and they all die.” I roll my eyes and help Adam up. All the werewolves are dead; the female Fomorian is the last one alive of the giant sea demons. All the gorgons have been taken care of by Ivy and the Yeti are all buried among tons of snow. Skylar is now fighting the last Roc. So that leaves us with our biggest threat, the four Phantom members.

#YOLOSWAG #HASHTAGS #PLEASE #VOTE #AND #COMMENT