Lemon ;)

Hello! I'm just saying if you really want to, you can skip this. Just know Katelyn and Travis have sex. Hence it being called a lemon. Enjoy! Also thanks for so many views, it may not be that much but it's more than I ever thought I would get (: Also, I may not be posting as much because of school, but I'm not finished the story! BYE!!!

Third person view

Katelyn woke up in the middle of the night and Travis was awake. Katelyn cuddled up next to Travis and he started to kiss her forehead. Katelyn giggled and he moved down to her neck.

"Travis~"Katelyn said giggling 

She wrapped her arms around him and brought him closer, they started passionately making out. Travis pulled Katelyn's sleeve down her arm and lifted her shirt over her head. Katelyn was doing the same, and then pulled down his boxers. Travis pulled Katelyn's panties down, revealing her beautiful body. Travis started kneading Katelyn's breast in his hands, she was quietly moaning. Travis started kissing her, hands still holding her breast. Katelyn laid on top of him holding his member in her hand, stroking it slightly. Travis started grunting as Katelyn put his member inside of her. Travis catches on and starts moving his member in and out of Katelyn. Katelyn is now moaning loudly. Travis feels a knot in his stomach and releases. Katelyn starts licking and kissing Travis's muscles. Travis slowly pulls out his member, white liquid pouring out of his member. Katelyn catches the liquid in her hand and licks it off. She kisses Travis, giving him a taste of himself. They slow down, ending the good part. Katelyn falls asleep on Travis's wet chest. Travis gets up and dresses himself, in case the guys came down. He also put a shirt on Katelyn, along with some of his boxers. He kissed her goodnight and went to sleep, never realizing that they didn't use protection.