Early Hours

"Norman i want to" she whispered pulling him in for more kisses. "Oh Louise" he whispered in her ear as he rolled ontop of her and kissed her neck, she pulled at his t shirt as a sign she wanted it off and pulled it over his head and tossed it off the bed, she shuffled underneath him and pulled her sweat pants down, Norman shifted to pull his pants down before pausing and looking at her bruises "dont" Louise whispered nudging his head back up to her eye line. She pulled him closer to her and he entered her slowly, he placed one hand on the headboard for leverage as she wrapped her arms around his neck as he moved gently inside of her, they moaned at eachothers movements, Norman began picking up speed as he felt Louise's legs wrap around his waist and pushing him in further.

Louise woke early the next day, she dreaded going home she didnt know when Derek would appear. Norman rolled over and noticed Louise was awake and staring at the ceiling, "morning" he spoke clearing his throat. "I have to go" Louise said as she pulled the covers from her causing Norman to sit up "what...why?" "I shouldnt of stayed last night...i cant believe ive cheated on Derek!" She declares beginning to panic trying and struggling to pick her dress up and put it on, Norman came out of the bed and round to Louise "Lou, what? You havent cheated on anyone---" Norman began explaining but Louise pushed his arm away "im still with Derek aren't i?" She snapped, Norman had never seen Louise behave like this, like it was a race to get home or something. Before leaving with her dress half zipped up she turned to Norman who was trying to calm her down "i wasnt myself last night" she said with sadness and called out to Liam but Norman 'sshed' her and said he would bring him back later. As she headed for the door she dropped her keys and the contents of her clutch bag emptied "fuck!" She cursed, Norman helped her pick it up, "why are you leaving in a rush sweetheart, after last night.... you cant go home" he asked as they stood up and met eachothers eye line, tears were streaming from her eyes with smudged mascara from the night before "i dont know why i said what i did last night, Derek is lovely, i did fall down the stairs okay" she said lying. She placed a kiss on his cheek and left, he could not stop her.

Creeping in her front door she thanked god she didnt let Derek permanently live here, now she could come in freshen up and make out she came home last night. Eyes came trotting out purring "shit baby! You hungry?" She asked Eyes who purred more, Louise completely forgot she left him last night. Wiping her old make up off  and stepping into the shower, Louise tried to put last night behind her, guilt waved over her for sleeping with Norman...more than once last night. Derek would flip if he ever find out. To make sure he never did she decided to text Norman

Can we keep last night between ourselves please? X

She then deleted all the messages they had sent eachother after she read his reply

Cool.

It was quite blunt but Louise was pleased it would stay a secret. She heard the door knock, looking out the window she saw it was Derek, "hey baby girl!" He said sweetly as he pulled her into a hug "missed you last night" he whispered causing Louise to rack her brain for a quick excuse "i stayed at the hotel last night...totally lost track of time" she tried to laugh it off "its fine baby....i was just lonely is all" he replied with a wink trying to take her upstairs "oh...no we cant, Liam will be back soon" she pulled him down from the first step causing Derek to groan in frustration.

At dinner that night Liam ate quickly and asked to be excused to do some homework, he probably did have homework, he never volunteered to do it, it was most likely an excuse to get away from Derek. After he left Derek pulled out a long box from his jacket pocket and slid it over to Louise, it was a Tiffany bracelet. "Oh my god....i love it!!!!" She squealed putting it on with excitement and planting a kiss on Derek in gratitude. "Its just a promise present, just to say, everything that has happened...wont happen again" he said with charm.

--
That was a lie. It didnt take Derek long to take his rage out on Louise, and it certainly wasnt the last 'promise present' he gave her. Louise spent the last six weeks after the wedding  at home, or with Derek, she didnt see or speak to Mia, Mia text and rang of course but Louise made her excuses, she was very good at that. Derek had a system, he never reacted when Liam was home, and he never hit Louise anywhere that would be visible, and when he came to meet her at work he charmed everyone, well everyone but Mia and Norman who could see straight through his act no matter how Louise protested he was nice now.

The first days back at work were hard, it was the first time she had seen or spoken to Norman since Mia's wedding, and it was the first time Mia had seen her as well, grabbing her arm making Louise jump out of her skin "fuck sake Louise! Is this shit still going on?" Mia snapped, "no! You made me jump is all" Louise said, Mia eyed up Louise, she was wearing her Victoria secret rolled up sweats and a baggy off the shoulder top and minimal makeup and hair in a bun "and you just decided to change your style over the break right?" Mia asked sarcastically.

Louise worked on all the actors but avoided Norman as much as she could. Sitting down outside the trailer to cool off, Norman sat next to her "Mia said she hasnt seen you over the break...everything ok?" He asked "its fine." She replied bluntly not looking at him. "What is going on?" He asked again, he knew Louise, he knew she had changed and still cared for her. "Hey hey beautiful" a voice called out to her, it was Derek walking onto set, Louise could feel her hands clam up at the sight of him, she stood up and walked over to him and away from Norman, praying he didnt notice her talking to him. Norman rolled his eyes and lit up a cigarette "oh, dont do that around Lou-Lou" Derek mentioned to Norman and placed a hand on Louise's stomach. Causing Mia and Norman to look confused as she stuck her head out the trailer. "She is pregnant" Derek revealed to them with a grin.