Chapter Twelve

Tommys POV

Here I was again, waking up on the sofa, a note on the table in front of me."Ive gone out. don't wait up" It had said. I turned my neck to stare at the time. 3am fucking 3AM!!! I slowly made my way to the bed room thinking liz would be lying there. When I was met blissfully with an empty bed. Have fun staying out all night. I thought before my head hit the pillow and I was out cold. When I work up for the second time that night, I had a voice mail from liz, I grunted but continued to listen to it."Ahh yes! Jonathan" I hear her screaming. The moan's and cries of a man were heard echoing from behind. The voicemail never seemed to come to and end when I heard the climatic grunts. The heavy breathing and the panicky voice of Liz.

"No, John. Not Tommy!!" she says before the sounds silenced. My eyes were narrowed with annoyance, I pay for her fucking hair nails and make up, her dinner dates with the girls and the house along with other things. Yet she feels the need to fuck other guys. I sat awake boiling with rage then the alarm rang at the side of my bed. I picked the buzzing thing up, throwing it across the room. It soon shut up. I don't know what upset me more, the fact I was used or the fact that it wasn't me she was with? I know thing had been rough lately but I didn't mean I felt nothing for the girl I once loved. I angrily shoved the duvet from me and stood to ready myself for the day, the hotness of the shower adding to my rage. If one thing went wrong it all had, I smashed a bowl in the kitchen, spilt the milk. My make up wouldn't go on right. I had left my phone at home. All before the bell had rang at 9 o'clock. Count to 100 because today is going to be a long day.

When the bell finally rang I had the big sigh of relief, I grabbed my bags, taking a quick glance at my watch, when the disappointing sight of 12:30 caught my eyes. It was only lunch time, I moaned. I couldn't wait to get home to see my darling ex fiancée sat in the garden with all her things I had packed and thrown out there to the soaking rain to get them. The door locked and the dead bolt on to keep her from getting in. I smiled thinking of the drowned rat I'd go home to. I sat in my classroom for a bit, hoping id be able to slip under Miss' Glass' radar. But I knew I couldn't avoid her forever, so I picked myself up again from my desk and made my way to the canteen. I turned the corner to the canteen, when the sight of Adam caught my eyes. The poor boy, sat back dead against the lockers, coughing up his guts. I ran towards him, my emotions taking over quickly from rage to caring. I crouched beside him rubbing his back to help him catch his breath. Soon the boy had settled but had not made eye contact yet.

"What happened Adam?" I say when he looks up eyes full of un shed tears."It doesnt matter" he replies. He was soon wiping his eyes with his sleeve, I looked down when my eyes landed on a redening hand print that covered his cheek. He must have felt my heated gaze when his hand flung to his face covering the mark quickly."Who did that?" I asked adam,"noone" he snapped at me, my eyes narrowed and I could feel the sarcasm rising.

"What so you hit yourself?" I say turning my head to the side looking at him with widened eyes. He swallowed hard enough for me to hear him and the quiet reply came soon after."No" he says hanging his head. I felt so sorry for him, I hate seeing him hurt, I dont know why I feel so strongly towards him, I just do? "Come on" I said standing, his head shaking at me."You dont want to stay here all day?" I said persuading him to come with me. Soon he was on his feet following me to my classroom. Once inside I demanded he sit. When I handed him a bottle of water.

"Erm thank you" adam said sitting in the chair in front of my desk, at least the kid had manners. I felt my self loom over the boy."So whats the deal?" I asked looking at him."With what?" he asks pretending not to know what I was talking about. "Lets start with that hand print". Adam was being very vague, he said about the public break up he has with cherry in the canteen. He said he stormed out but never did he mention how he got that hand mark. I started digging, I was asking so many questions he wasnt answering.

"Who hit you?" I said when he continued to talk over me."Who hit you?" I asked again still he ignored me."ADAM!!! who hit you?" I asked again."Russ, he hit me, continues to annoy me, he stole my girlfriend from me. Goes to the cinema with her, she sucked his fucking dick. Hes always been jealous of me, he hates me even more now, all because hes so far up cherrys..." I couldn't help but panic when his mouth opened and this story fell out, I didn't mean to dig that deep I shouldn't even be the one to deal with this. I started to step forwards to comfort him, im now stood in front of him, while he spills his heart to me.

"She didnt even love me, I know she never. Ive tried so hard with her, she didnt even care that I broke up with her, all she cares about is her stupid status.." Before I could stop it I had kissed him, my lips devouring his, while there was no reaction. I felt his hands push at my chest to stop me before I could pursue. His face covered in embarrassed disgust."Adam.. I didn't.. I shouldn't.." I started to say but he was gone from my sight.