Chapter 1

Killian's pov:

Before I got apprehended by Emma Swan, I was a pirate who everyone knew. Anyways, back to the story of how I got into StoryBrooke Jail, it was a typical Tuesday afternoon until I saw him. Before I could rethink what my action could do to me, it was too late. I was already on the way to beat the magic out of him. When he looked in my way, his eyes were filled with fear and shock. Huh, I guessed that he didn't know that I was back in StoryBrooke. He tried to make a run for it, but he was too slow.

Before I knew it, I was being pulled off of Gold, also known as Rumpelstiltskin. When I looked down at my hands, they were completely stained by Gold's blood. After that, I heard the voice that I never thought that I would've heard again, the voice that belonged to my dearest love Emma Swan.

"Killian Jones, you are under arrest for the attempt of murdering Mr.Gold," her angelic voice said. Gosh, who knew that I could've fallen in love again after Milah died? And, before I knew it, we were back at the sheriff station.

Emma had now put me in my "home". Since I've been in this prison more than I've been on the Jolly Roger, I basically call this cell my home. "Swan we meet again," I said trying to get a conversation going. "Hook, what on earth impel you to attack Gold like that?" She questioned me. "I don't really know Swan. I guess my instinct took over me." I responded. "Anyway, how did you get back to StoryBrooke? I'm pretty sure the last time I saw you I left you with Cora," she said. "Uh, Cora found my ship. And I sailed back to StoryBrooke with her." I responded with nervousness in my voice. "WHAT..?" Emma screamed at me. "Whoa, why are you yelling like that Swan? Did she do something to you?!" I asked her, going a little over protective.

Before she could answer me we both heard the clicking of heels. Instantly we both knew who it was. It was our Mayor, Regina Mills. "Ms.Swan had you-" she was interrupted when she saw me. "My...my who do we have here?" She said.

"Hello, Regina." I said with no amusement in my voice. "Well then... someone's not happy." She said while rolling her eyes. "Anyways, Ms.Swan had you file the missing report that I asked you to file?" She asked Emma. "Uh yeah, let me get them out of my office real quick." Emma said. When she left, Regina turned to face me. "Killian, do you like Emma?" She asked me. "What makes you think I like Emma?" I responded. Even though deep down I do love Emma, but I can't win her yet especially when she knows what kind of man I really am. I have to change for her.

"Killian, don't lie to me. I know you like her. I know it because the way you look at her, the way you call her Swan, and the way you talk to her is different than any way you would talk to other girls. You know it and you can't deny it. If you want her, show her that you want her. You can change even if it means doing it for her." Regina told me.

"Thanks, Regina," I said. "No problem Killian." She responded. I heard Emma's footstep so I quickly wiped the tears that were about to fall out of my eyes. I could tell that Emma has been crying. But I didn't mention it. "Here's the file that you need Regina," Emma said trying not to break down in front of her best friend and mayor.

"Thanks Emma. See you soon." And with that, she left.

"Swan, are you okay?" I asked her. "Yea- Yeah I'm okay. She said trying not to break down. "No you're not. I can see it through your eyes. "What's bugging you love?" I asked. She looked at me with her beautiful green eyes through the bars in my cell and then said: "I heard your conversation with Regina." After she said that I froze in place. "You- You did?" I asked stuttering on the way. "Yeah, that's why it took me so long to get the files. And it's also probably why you saw me coming out of my office looking like I just cried." She told me.

"But is it true that you love me?" She asked me. "Yes, it's true that I love you. I had loved you from the moment that I first saw you, Swan." I told her. She was in shocked after what I just said. "I-I love you too Killian. It's just I don't express it." I was shocked that it came out of her mouth. Emma Swan loves me. That's all that was going through my mind. And, before I knew it she was unlocking my cell and she was pulling me out of it. After I came out, she led me to the couch in her office. She then leaned her head on my shoulder. I then tilted her head so that she was facing me and then I leaned in and started to kiss her and she kissed me back. Our lips moved in sync so well. We didn't break the kiss until she needed air. After our kiss, I could tell her that she was getting tired. She then leaned her head on my shoulder and slowly started to drift off.

Before her eyes completely closed I whispered the words 'I love you Swan' against her ear. I could see that she was smiling even though it was dark in the room. The last thing I remembered was us relocating ourselves where I was on the inside and she was on the outside while I was hugging her before blackness took over me.