Chapter 18

Writer's pov:

"Daddy come play with me. I'm bored." Killian let out a small chuckle hearing his four-year-old son calling from his work office.

"Alrighty little one what do you want to do?"

"I want to play soccer with you in the backyard cause I'm going to beat you at soccer daddy!"

"Is that so little lad?"

"Yes daddy!"

"Okay, how about I make a deal with you. If I win in soccer you must give me a massage but if you win I'll take you out to go get ice-cream but you can't let mommy know okay?''

Little Shawn nodded his head excitedly and went to his room to get the soccer ball and then met his dad in the backyard.

****

"YES! I BEAT DADDY! ICE CREAM HERE I COMEE!!!" Shawn yelled. Killian let out a little chuckle at the end and patted the four-year-old on the head.

"Alright let's go get that ice cream I promised you." Killian told Shawn. The little kid couldn't wait any longer and ran into the house and putted his shoes on and waited for his dad to do the same thing. As they were in the car Shawn decided to call his mom and tell her the good news.

*Phone call*

"Hey Killian what's up"

"Mommy guess what!"

"Oh, hi Shawn! What's up honey?

"Mommy I beat daddy in soccer!!

"Oh, that's great honey! Killian how did you let a four-year-old beat you in your favorite sport.

"Love, I did what I could but this boy is too quick at getting the fuc- uhm fricking ball."

"Good catch Killian. I thought that I had to come home and punish you."

"Ooh I like the sound of that. What's my punishment love." Killian had a little smirk on his face.

"Mhm you'll just have to wait and see my dear."

Killian lets out a small groan and Shawn giggles at his dad.

"Anyways I have to go now. David needs me for the most important job."

"Okay love. I'll see you at home and I can't wait for my punishment." Killian said with a smirk on his face.

"Bye mommy I love you!!"

"I love you guys so much. See you all soon."

*End of Phone call*

Shawn then turns on the radio to find out that his favorite artist is currently on. Shawn then gets excited and turns up the volume to "Stitches" by his idol, Shawn Mendes.

"I GOT A FEELING THAT IM GOING UNDER BUT I KNOW THAT I'LL MAKE IT OUT ALIVE IF I QUIT CALLING YOU MY LOVER, MOVE O-N-N-N!"

Killian got a video of little Shawn singing his heart out to his idol and sent it to Emma.

Authors note: so sorry for the wait but here it is chapter 18! sorry its kinda short but u have plans today!

peace out!

Yen-Khanh T.