Chappy 1

Before She Joins The Order

Name: Tora Tatsu
Age: 14
Appearance: Bright blue waist length hair with lighter blue eyes. She has a blue owl on her waist, a snake on her arm that wraps all the way around, and a wolf on her lower leg. She also has a B sized chest.
Height: 5'1
Likes: Blueberry Muffins, violet and white, Art, Reading.
Dislikes: Akuma, Earl, Noah.

After

Likes- Blueberry Muffins, Violet and White, Art, Reading, Allen, Lavi, Kanda
Dislikes: Anyone against the order, Cross
Innocence: Tatoos on her body come to life and help her fight. They become larger versions and have their own unique abilities.

Story~
Hi, I'm Tora, Tora Tatsu. I live in a town called Coldsky. And it was April 21st. It was a normal day, akuma flying over head and all of us headed hone in the shadows as two kids behind me get hit by akuma. I ran home and threw all my stuff on the living room floor then went up to my room and face planted on my bed. A few minutes later i heard a ring at my door and lazily got up and went to see who it was. I opened the door and saw a man with dark bluish black hair up in a long pony tail. He was wearing a black long coat with white trimming and a symbol of some kind. He also had a sword on his side.
"What do you want and who are you?" I asked sleepily.
"I have to bring you somewhere by request of an official, my name doesn't matter right now, pack everything you need and meet me out this door. I have some business.." He walked away and left me. I didn't know what was happening but i got my stuff packed in a small black suitcase with purple trim. I lived alone cause of a certain, incident, that caused my parents to die.. I only had a few possessions which included a few outfits like a purple dress with black trimming, a black bow around the waist and 2 inch straps. I also had two pairs of my regular outfit which consists of a purple scarf and t-shirt, a fish net crop top, black jeans and black flats. Plus my school outfit and unders. I also had a picture of my mom, dad me and my little brother, Yuta. Yuta was killed by akuma, and my parents were killed by noah and i know the earl cause he almost got me to make them akuma. I only had one more thing which was my pet fox, Aka. I grabbed Aka, (who is really small) and put him in my black coat with fur inside, so he hangs out the front. He just likes sitting there. I heard the door bell and ran with my suitcase and Aka to the door.
"You ready to go?" The man asked.
"Yeh I guess.. But where are we going? Can you tell me your name? And what did you have to do?"
"We're going to the Black Order because you have a thing called innocence which means you're an exorcist. My name is Kanda and i had to kill the akuma"
"Ok..."
"Tch.." It was quite the rest of the walk to the train station and on the train there. After a few hours, we were finally at our destination.

HEY GUYS! Hope you like the new story! Shoutout to frizz789 and AstriaX for encouraging me to do this! Thank you soo much guys!! Bye!

~Naru🍰