Chappy 3

I woke up the next day and went to Komui's office to meet this person. All I knew was it was a guy and he was a year older than me while everyone else turned out to be at least 2 years older. I stepped into Komui's office and saw someone around my age with white hair black Exorsist's robe and a star over his eye.
"Ah, Tora, your here. This is Allen Walker, the person I wanted you to meet. Allen, this is Tora Tatsu. She's a new Exorsist a year younger than you."
"Nice to meet you Tora." Allen put out his hand for a handshake.
"Nice to meet you too Allen." I replied taking his hand.
"Now that you two have met each other, i want you two to spend the day together. I'm getting you two to do a mission tomorrow and i want you two to get to know each other."
"Hai" we both said and walked out.
"You want to go to the cafeteria?" Allen asked me.
"Are there blueberry Muffins?" I asked back.
"Yep"
"Then lets go!" I exclaimed. We ran to the cafeteria and ordered. I ordered 8 blueberry muffins, 3 plates of Dango, a bowl of ramen, and a cup of tea and allen ordered whatever. We went to a table and started eating. Lavi and Kanda then came in and saw us. Lavi ran over and started saying how me and Allen would have to start paying for supplies to make food if we kept eating so much but we just ignored him. After we ate, Allen showed me more of the order like the Lab and where his room was if i needed him. We then went for a walk outside the order and talked about ourselves and told jokes and stuff. Apparently he had a foster dad named Mana who died and Allen made him Akuma. Then he was an apprentice under general martial Cross. From the sound of it I should try stay away from him. At about 7:00 we went back to the order and to our rooms. Allen had some training to do. I went into my room and jumped on my bed, falling asleep.

Allen POV~
I went to my room and started training, but I couldn't stop thinking of Tora. She just kind of catches my attention for some reason.. Is it her hair? Eyes? Personality? Or maybe... Just her. All of it... Shut up brain, not the time to think about it. I laid in bed and tried to sleep. But no matter what, I couldn't stop thinking of Tora... I slowly started to drift to sleep.. Thinking of Tora...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! So i have a problem, i know how Allen and Tora are gonna, like, yeh... But i want to continue it after they become Bf Gf. So after i get em together could i have some suggestions? Also, I might add a little birthday chappy and make it so she has my birthday!
Thanks!

~Naru