Chappy 2

Me and Kanda walked up to the gate which let us in. I was quite surprised to find out that it could talk! After kanda took me to this office which I almost mistaked(?) for an origami room of some sort..
"Ah, Kanda your back" said a purple haired man.
"Yu-chan!" I heard someone yell and saw a red and black blur knock kanda down in a hug.
"Don't call me that Baka-Usagi!" He yelled as a man with red hair black outfit and an eyepatch was punched to a wall.
"Ow! Yuu-chan! Why would you do that?!"
"Don't call me that!!!"
"Fine.. And who's that?" The red haired man pointed to me.
"I-I'm Tora, Tora Tatsu. I'm a new Exorsist..." I introduced myself and did a little bow "nice to meet you."
"Hey! My names Lavi, I'm a bookman in training!"
"Sugoi!"
The purple man coughed to get our attention and we immediately looked his way.
"I'm Komui, Komui Lee. And my sister Lenalee Lee, will be here soon and we can go see Hevlaska."
"Hevlaska?" (Gomen if I'm spelling it wrong)
"Yes, Hevlaska is going to check your innocence sync. It shouldn't hurt at all, and after that I'm going to check what type of innocence it is." He smiled at the last part which kind of worried me. Suddenly a girl with short dark green hair hit Komui over the head.
"Don't scare her Nii-San!!"
"I'm sorry my Lenalee! Please don't hurt me!"
"Sigh.. Big brother... Hi I'm Lenalee Lee, nice to meet you! She said all bubbly.
"Nice to meet you too, I'm Tora Tatsu."
"Well then Tora, we should go see Hevlaska. Lavi and Lenalee will come to, kanda has to go do something."
"Ok." I said as i saw Kanda leave the room. A few minutes later we were in a dark room with a woman who looked as if she was a ghost with tentacles. She picked me up and started touching me. (Not that way)
"5%...10%......26%......37%........49%..... 62%....78%.....83%.......94%......94% synchronization."
"Good, thank you Hevlaska." She put me down and Komui led me to a room to check my innocence.... Never.Again.Ever.
"I'm not sure of her innocence type.. It's different than most innocence.."
"Wow, that's weird.." Lavi commented.
"Well, I'll lead yo to your room now Tora, and tomorrow my brother wants you at his office to meet someone."
"Ok, thank you Lenalee."
"No problem" She lead me to my room and I stepped inside after she left. It had a black bed with a purple blanket, black sheet, and black pillow under a window closer to the corner with a black nightstand in between the wall and bed. There was a black dresser along the same wall a few feet from the bed. Then there was a bathroom with the normal white tub, shower, sink and toilet with a tiled white floor. I unpacked my clothes and put them in the dresser. I then put my picture on the nightstand and put a blanket on the floor for aka. I then laid in the bed and looked at the purple wall and slowly went to sleep.