Chapter 22

I realized I was gonna get boring if I didn't step up my game.... So here we go! These next few chapters, well, they will be more intense then the rest. Stay tuned guys!

*Taylor's POV*

Agh! I was just so... Exited! Today was my first monthly check up for the baby and I was practically dying to get there.

As I drove, my song, You Belong With Me, was playing on the radio. No matter how old it was, it seemed to follow me on every station I change to.

"Momma?" Liv asked me from the back.

"What?" I asked, looking at the street name. Yep, it's 112th trail.

"Why am I going to grandmas?" She asked.

"Because mommy has to check on baby. You see my small bump? It's two months old, which means baby needs to see the doctor." I explained.

"Oh. Can I have some juice?" She asked, looking out her window.

"Mhmm.." I handed her a small cup filled with apple juice.

"Thank you." She said, taking the cup.

She was silent then until we got to my moms.

"Mommy! When will you be back?" She complained.

"Honey, momma will be back tomorrow morning." I said, kissing her cheek. "Be good. Draw me a picture, please."

"I will. Tell Harry I say hi!" She said, kissing my cheek. "And also, tell baby is say hi. Love you mommy." She hopped into my moms arms.

"Love you too, and I sure will!" I said, kissing my mom and her once more before leaving.

After I left, I called Harry.

"Still gonna be there in time to hear how the babies doing or no?" I asked.

"Hmm... I will be able to come and pick you up for our date, but other then that, I'm not sure mate."

"Oh well, that's okay."

"Yeah. Hey, I gotta go get on my plane right now. Bye."

"Okay. Bye Harry." I said, hanging up.

After forty five more minutes of driving, I reached the 'local' hospital. Couldn't they choose a closer hospital?

I pulled in, put on my shades, and swiftly walked inside.

"Hello Mrs. Gardenia, I'm here to see Dr Nicole Rosen." I said, signing my name in.

"Mhmm yes, congrats miss Taylor." She said, handing me a folder. I smiled at her. She had pale skin, short brown hair, green eyes, and looked about 40.

"Miss Taylor Swift? Room 113 please. Room 113." A speaker said.

I walked in.

"Hello Dr Rosen!" I said.

"Call me Nicole. And welcome Miss Swift. Sorry that you couldn't get your usual Doctor, but she recently moved to London. But she did knit you this sweater..." She handed me a sweater with a crown on it that said, No It's Becky. Like the 10th one I have, but the first from an actual Becky. I laughed.

"Tell her 'Thank you'... And call me Taylor." I said, she nodded and grabbed something from her desk. "Oh yes, and where may Lilly be?" I asked.

"Lilly? Oh you had her last time you went her.... She works during week days, not the weekends. Poor girl needs a break." She said, smiling gently.