Chapter 34

*Olivia's POV*

Stupid, stupid, stupid.

That's what I was. I mean, I should've paid more attention t the layout of this house because at the bottom of the stairs, was the living room, which say my uncle and his friend. There was no way I could escape. Or was there...

I looks down the stairs. It was risky. I probably wouldn't make it. But if this were a nice man, then I'd be totally fine.

"Hello." I said, smiling as I walked down the stairs.

"How'd you..." Uncle started, but was interrupted by a short man in a suit.

"Why hello. Who might you be?" He asked me.

"She's my niece." Uncle said.

"Wait... Aren't you Taylor Swift's daughter? And why are you cut on your head?" The short dude asked.

"No she's..."

"Why, yes I am! But this mean guy stole me and took me here. Well technically another mean guy gave me to him and now he is using you for money." I said, smirking at my uncle.

"That never..."

"Oh my goodness! They were... The police have been searching for you for days!" Short dude said. "I'm Henrik. I have to... Excuse me for a minute, why don't you come with me, Miss Swift?"

"Wait... Hold the phone. Days? How long have I been gone?" I asked.

"Nine days today." Henrik said.

"Stop! She is not Taylor Swift's daughter, just a little girl. You need to leave, Henrik." Uncle said, pushing him out the door.

"I can call the police! I'm calling then now!" Henrik shouted, dialing a number. Then uncle shut the door and looked over angrily at me.

Oh poop. Backfired.

Adam's POV (aka Calvin Harris)

I was going running at 12:00 today. Being a DJ I have to sit, a lot. So I gotta burn of those calories sometime.

As I ran past a neighborhood, I stopped when I saw somebody freaking out.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"No! Olivia Swift is in there. And the police won't get here for another fifteen minutes, and they'll probably be out and running by then." The man said.

"Why don't you just go back inside?" I asked him.

"Because the doors locked."

"Have you checked the back door?"

"No, but..."

I ran to the back door and saw it was open a crack. Ha, stupid.

When I went inside I heard yelling and crying and glass smashing.

"Get up! I have... Ugh. Kids."

I slowly made my way to where the noise was coming from and sneaked up behind the man. Olivia looked scared when she saw me but then she saw what I was doing and relaxed.

"Why are you smiling? Let's go."

"The only place I'm going is home."

"What do you mean?"

She smirked and then I punched him in the face, grabbing his hands.

"Well, you soon will be under arrest for kidnapping..."

"And robbing a bank. Seven million dollars, was it?" Olivia said.

"Well then, and robbing a bank." I said.

"Can you get my mommy?" Olivia asked, looking sad again.

"Oh yeah, Taylor. Umm I can give her a call... I have her number from when we talked about doing a collab."

"Hey, Taylor Swift, right? Great. Okay, so I found Olivia, well someone else did... Yes she's okay, and she's here at Maple Street NW 6228... Yep. Okay, see you in five.... No problem."

"Mommy's coming?!" She asked, getting up.

"She'll be here soon." I said.

In about five to ten minutes, Taylor and the police came. They took away Henrik and went to go find this man named Jake.

"Mommy!"

"Liv! You okay? Let's go home and get you cleaned up... I canceled the rest of my tour."

"Why? Now Swifties will be so sad!"

"No, they understand baby. Let's go. Oh, and Calvin!"

"It's Adam." I said.

"Well, Adam, thank you so much." Taylor said. "You have my number..."

She smiled at me, picked up Olivia, and they left.

Superhero Adam Wiles has saved the day again!

Hehe sorry about last night. Liam Hemsworth came on TV and I got distracted. But here's your update guys! Wait for the next chapter, drama! I made a video edit of this, well like a trailer. Idk if I should post it.
-Kaye