Big news

(Ari pov:)
I opened my eyes and I couldn't believe it Ricky took me to the place we had our first date at the fairy gardens (it this beautiful garden in San Francisco with a beautiful view of the San Fran bridge)omg Ricky it beautiful I smiled.A waiter came and asked as what we wanted to eat Ricky said will have two plates of your asserted sushi please "thank you","you know my order bae" of course "he smiled" Ricky leg started to shake he looked nervous I don't know why he the sweetest most cutest guy in the whole world I guess he just wanted everything to be perfect.You ok Rick,"I said",yes I'm good I guess I just want everything to go well it already is babe your more then I could ever ask for and I love you💞

(Ricky pov:)
I Love you too peeech ❤️ but there something I have to tell you what is it?"Ari asked" well I stood up and took Ari hand "Ariana grande butera"ever sense the first day i met you on the problem music video I knew you were the one❤️I couldn't believe I was dancing with such a beautiful talented girl then I got to know you and I realized your not just beautiful and talented your more then that your such a genuine good person with the biggest heart I know.We have so much in common our big families our love for dogs:) and I know one day we're both gonna grow old together and you care so much about everybody all you wanna do is help people and make people feel good about themselves ever sense we started dating I was always scared what your fans would think but you always told me to be my self and they would love me.We've always been there for each other through thick and thin we fight and we argue just like any couple would but we also laugh and cry together And I know I can always count on you to help me feel better when I'm feeling down your smile always brightens my day you have the most beautiful smile in the whole word when you smile you make my world stop and all I see our those beautiful big brown sparkly eyes I love you so much "omg Ricky"Ari had tears running down her eyes I love you too. I got down on one knee and I could feel my whole body shaking I pulled a ring out of my backpocket and I said "Ariana grande butera will you marry me"yes of course I will Ariana said while tears still running down her cheek she wrapped her petite body around mine and hugged me so tight I felt like in that moment it was just us against the world.

So yea that was the surprise Ricky asked Ari to marry him:) what do you guys think gonna happen next?❤️