Drunk out of our minds

I know it been forever and I'm soooo sorry guys :( it just I haven't had any inspiration to write this story after rickiana broke up but I know a lot of people enjoy this story so I'm gonna try my best to continue ✨🌙💞

(9:30 pm back at the hotel)
I take Ricky's hand and we walked into our hotel together we got in the elevator and press the 4th floor button where  we were staying then I felt Ricky's hand coming up from behind and he gently puts his arms around my small petite waist and starts kissing my neck I start to giggle and then suddenly he pushes me against the Elevator wall still with his arms wrapped around my waist oh so softly and my hands wrapped around his strong neck and he begins to kiss  me our tongues go in circles I feel the fireworks come inside of me I jump on top of him and Ricky still has his hands resting around my small waist then suddenly.....the elevator opens and an old man just stares at us looking completely shocked to what he just saw ummm I say as I get up from being on top of Ricky strong body and I adjust myself  yea have a nice day Ricky screams drunk out of his mind I laugh and we get out of the elevator and run to our hotel room I take off my heels and run as fast as I can drunk out of my mind  I run into a wall and bump my head ouchhh I scream as I fall down Ricky sees and comes to my side omg" baby are you okay" yes I'm fine just a little bruise on my forehead no big deal I'm tough I moan at him "hmmm sure" I am!!! Hey now carry me back to our hotel room I'm feeling sexy I groan at him well okay then Ricky looks at me confused well just pick me up then I say annoyed "okay I'm coming I'm coming" as you can tell I'm a very moody drunk person and a crazy one too there different kinds of drunk people some get super tired and lonely when there drunk or if your like me you get super wild and moody.I get on Rickys back and I rest my head on the left side of his muscular neck his neck is so soft and smooth I feel safe resting it there:) we enter the hotel room and Ricky puts me down on the bed I giggle hey!!! Be careful I'm sensitive I say in a baby voice (I also tend to use a baby voice when I get drunk or just when I feel sexual ;)sexy time I groan at Ricky ummm Ricky looks at me and laughs I think you need some sleep baby "whatever" I mumble As I hop into bed and change into my slick matching pjs and Ricky gets into bed on the other side of me and kisses my forehead goodnight sweet baby he says with the biggest smile showing his gorgeous dimples I smile back fondly then I fall into a deep sleep.