Other Minor Characters

Tambry takes the place of Wendy. Instead of wasting all day behind a magazine, though, she does it on her phone. She does have a very hipster aesthetic but It's much more girly than Wendy. Like floral dresses, fedoras, cardigans, and statement jewelry all in muted tones. She keeps her hair brown with dyed tips that change color almost weekly.

Carla is Stan's counterpart, being Pacifica's and Gideon's grandma. She may be old with fragile ankles from dancing, but she can and will take you down. She'll wear a skirt suit for business hours but when she's off the clock, it's a nightgown and robe.

Melody is Soos, having fun with the kids while trying (and failing) to keep them out of trouble. She's in jeans and a T-shirt all the time.

Nate will be taking the role of Robbie. He's that one skater who never showers and always has a faint smell of weed on them. Yeah, that one.

Stanford Northwest is the guardian of the twins. Taking them in while their parents drive themselves into bankruptcy somewhere in Europe. Stanford used to be a cool guy back in college when him, Fidds, Stan, and Carla were best friends. But Carla hates him, Fidds is insane, and Stan is gone. He gets extremely angry and stressed and takes it all out on the kids.

If you have questions about anyone ask me and I'll tell you, but goodbye for now.

See you next chapter!