Keeping It Alive

About Keeping It Alive:
The term "Keeping It Alive" holds a special meaning as our contest name. This contest was created to help encourage Wattpad to write what they love, no matter how many views it gets. We want to prove that the views are only a number, and that writers should keeping writing, no matter what other people think.

Countless Wattpad authors go undiscovered and under appreciated, despite their efforts and talent. Our contest is made for those authors who want to tell their tale to a wider audience and let it be known.

Contest participants will be able to add the optional badge to their cover:

***THIS IS OPTIONAL***You don't have to add the badge if you don't know how

You don't have to add the badge if you don't know how. That won't affect you being accepted!

Rules:
• Max of 3 entries per person.

• Open to all genres.

• You must be following this account to enter in events. You must be informed if there are any changes or announcements in the future.

•. Your story must have under 20k views. (This contest is for under appreciated stories, after all.)

• There shall be no foul activity or talking with or to other contestants. Wattpad is a community for self publishing and meeting people with the same interests as you. Keep in mind, this is a purely friendly contest, and discouraging contestants on their work is the opposite of what the campaign is for.

• At least two chapters of the story you wish to enter should be published. For poetry, there must three or more.

• To be accepted into our contest, you must add this book to your public reading list.

• Entered stories should be your own work, entered by you. This is self explanatory.

• You must have 'KeepingItAlive' and 'KIAGenre' in the tags of your story. (Example: KIAfanfiction, KIAmystery, KIAromance) This is how we find you.

• Other than that, please have fun! We encourage it. Happy writing!