How to Enter

Steps to enter:
1. Add this book to your public reading list.

2. Follow this account.

3. Complete the form and comment. (located at the bottom of these page).

4. Add the tags, "KeepingItAlive" and "KIAGenre" (Example: #KeepingItAlive, #KIAFanfiction)

And, that's it! Just 4 easy steps to be accepted!

Form to be Completed and Commented:
Username:
Book Title:
Genre:
Current Number of Chapters:
Description/Summary:

Here are some more things to keep in mind:

• If operating from the phone app, please fill out these application steps in one full comment in our comment section for this chapter. When you are accepted, you may add our badge to your cover (if you wish) and we will add your story to our reading list(s).

•Score ratings and critiques for each entry will be revealed at the end of the competition. Please don't take offense to our comments. We only wish to offer you guidance.

• If you wish to decline from the contest at any point in time, please PM us as soon as possible so we know.

• And finally, please have fun! We already know that we're going to have a great time reading new stories, hopefully from genres that we aren't incredibly familiar with. This gives our contestants as well as ourselves a chance to explore the more under appreciated side of Wattpad.