Recap

It has been a week since Roc was hit the doctors said he's not progressing at all and that they have to switch him to life support because his lungs are functioning slow causing him not to have alot of oxygen.They said to give him another week to see how he reacts with the life support.

Doctor Haris: if he dosent progress were going to ask you to decide whether to pull the plug

Niyyah: I think I'm going to wait alittle more before I decide on doing that

Doctor Haris: ok

Well another week past and he got worst now the life suport couldn't help him,but I wasnt ready to let go yet,I was still holding on.I finally decided to tell the doc to pull the plug.

Doctor Harris: are you sure your ready

Niyyah: I have no other choice just let me see him one last time

Doctor Haris: ok

Niyyah: thank you

I walked into his room seeing him with all those cords plugged into him like some lab rat made my stomach knot and my chin quiver,I laid next to im putting his arma round me for the last time feeling his cold body against my warmth i smelled him for the last time,I shared his last moments with me,I never got to apologize or to tellhim that I love him and that i would always no mater what happened between us.As I was laying there the nurses pulled his plug it never really hurt until i heard the beep of the machine and realized tht he was really gone this time for good.I just layed there and cryed griping his hospital gown with all the strength I had,the nurses tried to get me off to move his body but I refused to move I didnt want to when they finally got me off of him I just laid there in the cold ospitalroom floor not wanting to move or even live anymore.But I knew what I had to gety what was now waiting for me .....R.E.V.E.N.G.E. Jacob Emmanuel "Princeton" Perez was mine dead or alive.