Part 4: Stolen

(A/N: Author note)

You saw a giant, green, hand-shaped ship. You couldn't make out who was standing at the entrance, because you noticed the ship far before you could see anyone in it. As you run towards the ship, you can see that there are two figures ominously looming at the entrance. You can't see much details because of the weird green hue the ship is making. It almost makes you want to throw up.

 You're close enough to see them properly now. The one on the right had long, messy, white hair. She was pretty big. The one on the left was green, and skinny. She had pale yellow, tidy, triangle-shaped hair. They seemed to have opposite appearances. You notice someone else in front of them on the beach. Wait... No.. Is that? Lapis!?

Before you could say a word, the orange one punched her. Oow, right on the head. The blow knocked her out and they were dragging her onto the ship.

You don't know why, but you felt like to need to... Protect her?
"Ugh, I can't believe what I'm about to do... Why am I gonna do it anyway?... Grrr"  You think to yourself.

You:"HEY!!"
Green:"I told you it was getting closer!"   A/N: Don't worry, I know their names. I'm just using Green and Orange because of the situation ;)

You:
"YOU TWO GET YOUR HANDS OFF HER, YOU STUPID--"
Orange:"You annoy me."

And WHAM! She punched you so hard you left an medium-sized indent in the sand where you slammed into. And with that, that last thing you feel is them dragging you on board, then... Conscience slips out of your grasp.

(A/N: I guess this is my pathetic attempt at a cliffhanger?)