Part 6: Blood

(Y/N: Your name, L: Lapis, J: Jasper, p/n: Gender pronoun)

L: "Yes, Y/N?"
You: "I have to tell you something..."
L: (...?)
You: "I... I like you."
L: "Umm.. I... I like you too...?"
You: "Wh- No! No, I... I like you."
L: "Oh.... OOOHHH..."

At this point, you realise you two were blushing. Very hard, and your hands were shaking ever so slightly.

L: "I-I..."
You: "Uhm... Nevermind, that--"

Lapis surprised you by lunging towards you, holding your shoulders, pulling you towards her and kissing you. For about 5 seconds you two stayed like that; Lapis' eyes were closed and yours were wide open. Your cheeks were burning and Lapis opened her eyes and stared into yours, resting her forehead on yours.

Lapis: "I love you too."
You: "Ah.. U-um.. I.. I--"

It took you a moment to realise what just happened. Lapis smiled and giggled a little seeing how flustered you are. When you finally came back to reality, you did a silent celebration with your arms and hands and a big smile.

You: "You know what?"

Lapis' eyes followed you up as to stood up, and put on your jacket.

You: "I'm gonna get us out of here"

It seems like your time together made you both forget that you were in a cell. Lapis' smile grew bigger and her eyes lit up (figuratively). You remember how the electricity tickles your arm and makes it wiggle, so you don't risk making an opening for Lapis. Instead you go out and decide to look for the button yourself

L: "I think the release button should be somewhere around-"
You: "Around where? ... Lapis?"

Lapis' expression gradually turn from happy to what seemed to be frightened. You realise the shadow growing in front of you. The next thing you know, you feel a big hand on the back of your shoulder pulling you. You slam against the wall with a grunt and the grip changes place from your shoulder and spreads out fast until both of Jasper's fists are around your arms, spread them out and pinning you to the wall.

J: "WHAT did I tell you!? Aww look at you, trying to help your little friend be free??"

You then realize... I'm in deep crap.

L: "DON'T HURT p/n!!!!"
J: "There's no such thing as a third chance wiTH ME"

Lapis shudders in fear. She can only watch as Jasper summons her helmet with you pinned to the wall.
With a grunt, she jarringly smashes her helmet against your head causing you intense blunt pain. Lapis covers her mouth in tears and tries to look away, but she just... Can't. Jasper repeatedly smashes against your skull. The pain was worse than anything you've ever felt before. The hits gradually made your forehead bleed. And with the last blow, Immense force hit your moderately bloody head. Lights out.

Lapis POV:
She lets p/n go. Blood splatter on her helmet and on Y/N's head. There are some red streaks of blood on the wall and on p/n jacket. It's a mess I can't bare to see. Jasper leaves, grinning and glaring at me, but my eyes are fixed on Y/N, blurred by tears. Staring at what Jasper did...
...

that pebble