MWBF 180

Nicole

Today has been a good day. We spent the day as a family, something we haven't really been able to do since Jaden was born.

"Mommy!" Shay yelled.

"Shané, don't tell mommy!" Michael yelled after her.

I picked Jaden up and kissed his nose.

"Let's go see what they're doing in there, since you're not going to bed." I walked out of the playroom and walked into the living room.

Shay spotted me and ran over with a mad face. "Daddy and MJ won't play rwight."

I smiled at her complaining and Michael smiled at me. Junior jumped on his back and gave me the same smile as Michael.

"What are you doing to our daughter?" I asked.

"She wants to play dolls and you know we never agree on that."

"So you wrestle with him and leave her to play by herself?" I questioned and he sighed. "Since daddy can't do both, why don't you guys paint, like daddy promised last night? Then, we can go outside." I suggested.

"Okay." Shay put her dolls in the dollhouse, while Junior followed Michael out the room. I put Jaden in his swing and turned it on.

"Shay, there's a doll over there." I said and she went to go get it.

"Here, mommy."

"Thank yo-" I got stopped short by the door getting kicked in. I pulled Shay closed to me and moved by Jaden's swing.

"Skybird, I know you're here."

Chad.