Told

Last chapter guys. I might make an epilogue if you guys want me to.maybe if I get something around 15 votes on this chapter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mark's POV.

Today was the day we told everyone. Its been a while since we stopped promoting Fly and Home Run. We were going to tell everyone sooner but decided it would be better if we told them later.

"Today's the day" Jackson said as he walk walking out of the bathroom drying his hair.

"I know, I'm nervous" he threw his towel into the laundry basket and sat down next to me.

"Don't be" he said and intertwined our fingers.

"But what if the group breaks up"

"I highly doubt that"

I nodded my head and looked down at our hands but still wasn't sure how the members would react.

He lifted my head up "Hey look at me, we've know everyone for like forever, plus our group has gone through 3 years since debut. I think they can handle two of the members being in love with each other."

I nodded again feeling more reassured. He lightly pecked my lips and then fell backwards onto the bed and I joined him.

After laying there for an hour or so we decided it was now or never.

We walked into the kitchen where everyone was.

"Guys we need to tell you something" Jackson said in a serious tone and I nodded.

They all sat down and looked at us with confused expressions.

Jackson took a deep breath and started "we are um...."

He stopped. Why did he stop. I knew he wasn't going to finish so I just decided to say it and get it over with.

"We're dating. We have been for a while. Like a few days before Fly came out but we didn't want to say anything with all the promotions coming up. We're sorry we didn't tell you guys earlier but it was because we weren't sure if you all would accept us" I finished and took a deep breath.

They all sat there staring at us with their mouths open.

"FINALLY! It took you guys long enough! Youngjae you owe me 50000 won" Bambam yelled and Youngjae sighed as he took out his wallet.

"Wait wait wait, you guys were BETTING ON US " Jackson yelled. Bambam and Youngjae just nodded.

"I bet after promotions and he bet the next album so I won!!!" Bambam said happily. L

Jackson just sighed "I'm gonna get you back one day"

"So you guys are ok with this?" I asked nervously

Junior got up and walked over to me "actually as your eomma-"

"Your not my eomma" I said and he rolled his eyes

"Anyways, I'm proud and um how do I say this.." He looked over at Jaebum.

"We've um kinda been dating for about three years"

Everyone sat there in shock.

"And you didn't tell us!?! For three years"

They both nodded in response.

"Are you two dating also?!?!" Jackson said pointing at Yugyeom and Bambam.

"Maybe...maybe not..."

Yugyeom rolled his eyes at Bambam. "Yes we're dating" he sighed out in response.

"And no one told anyone??"