one//allison argent

Allison stood in the woods, a place very familiar to her, but she didn't know why she was there. She didn't have her gear, or anything. She wasn't even properly dressed! She looked down at the dress hugging her skin. A nice dress, something she would wear to a funeral though.

She thought she should go home, but when she got to the apartment her and her dad lived in, she found she didn't have her keys. So she looked to the buzzer instead, but when she looked at her apartment number, she saw that it no longer said Argent like it used to.

'What is going on?' She thought to herself. She made her way out of the building and onto the familiar street. She knew where she needed to go, so she went back into the woods and made her way there. The paths were a maze familiar to her for she had traveled them many times.

She considered knocking on the door once she arrived, but she thought, 'This is my best friend's house, I've never knocked before and I certainly won't now.' She considered the hour, but disregarded it because she knew the strawberry blonde would still be up at this hour.

As she has done many times, Allison climbed the side of the house and then hoisted herself onto the gallery just outside the girl's room. And then, with one final shrug, she turned the handle of the door and walked into the empty room of Lydia Martin.

Just as the brunette was closing the door, she heard a confused voice come from behind her.

"Alli?"