six//yuanfen

yuanfen
(n.) a relationship by fate
or destiny; the binding force
between two people

It was Allison's turn to drive, so Lydia sat in the passenger seat, freshly showered with her wet red hair sprawled out around her shoulders and eyes closed. Lydia hadn't had much sleep so she had fallen asleep rather quickly when they got in the car and hit on the road continuing the drive.

The thing about Lydia, was that, to Allison, she was the most beautiful person in existence. Nothing looked better than Lydia's strawberry blonde hair falling around her face and the way her pink lips would part ever so slightly in her sleep. The way that the only way she looked peaceful was when she had her eyes closed.

Allison turned her head away from the sleeping banshee, and locked her eyes back on the road, until they reached the border.

-

To call the trip in to Mexico interesting would be an understatement. Once at the border, Allison woke Lydia up so that they could present their passports, Allison went through perfectly fine, but it took some time before Lydia was let through.

When they got back on the road, Lydia decided to be driver. After some persuasion from Allison, Lydia recited everything that had happened since the brunette died, starting with defeating the nogitsune, then going to battling her werewolf aunt and then the psycho scientist dudes, and Theo, Jordan Parrish being a hellhound, then going on to the story of how Stiles was taken by ghost riders and that they all forgot about him, but they managed to get him back.

Allison was a little shocked to say the least.

Then she asked about her dad, and Lydia explained all of that situation. They continued to talk until Lydia's phone rang.

"Hello?" The strawberry blonde asked into the bluetooth system in her car.

"Why didn't you tell me Allison was alive!?" Scott's voice shouted back, she could hear Stiles muttering a sorry in the background.

"Well, because Allison and I-"

"I told her not to tell you!" Allison cut in, leaving everyone silent. "I didn't want anyone to know I'm alive."

"Then why does Stiles know?" Scott questioned further, not yelling anymore.

"I needed a passport."

"Why did you need a passport?" Allison could tell that Scott had that confused puppy face going on on the other end of the phone.

"Well, to put it simply, because we're in Mexico." Allison said, then hung up the phone, really not in the mood to talk to Scott anymore. "That was stressful."

"We will have to see him, and the rest of the gang when we get back to Beacon Hills, you do know that right?" Lydia asked tentatively, glancing over at the huntress with a soft gaze.

"Yeah, I know." Allison sighed, looking over at Lydia and admiring the view, "that's what I'm dreading, because they're all going to have so many questions that you and I don't have the answers too. Hell, I have so many questions that you and I don't have the answers to." She was exasperated, and tired of not knowing what happened to her and why she's back now, but she had a sneaking suspicion that it had something to with joe when Lydia was having a nightmare, Allison saw it too...

~
WOW FUCK IM SORRY I KNOW I SAID THIS WOUKD COME OUT QUICKER THAN THE LAST UPDATE SHIT BUT YEAH WERE GOING TO BE ENDING THIS SOON THERES LIKE FOUR CHAPETRS LEFT END GAME IS ALLYDIA GETTING TOGETHER AND FINDING OUT HOW ALLISON IS ALIVE, THEYRE GOING TO GET THE ANSWERS FROM DEATON ONCE THEY GET BACK TI BEACON HILLS, ALSO THE PART WITH THEM IN MEXICO TALKING TI ALLIS DAD ISNT ACTUALLY GOING TO HAPPEN ITS JUST GOING TO SKIP TO THE DRIVE ON THE WAY BCAK TO BH AND THEN THE LAST TWO CHAOTERS WILL BE IN BH THERE BYE LOVES

Kisses,
Jax