Kangaroos, Hammers, and the Direction of Florida

One particular day in Geography class, a girl asked our professor some very debatable questions.

The hour began as follows.

"Good afternoon class please take your seats for attendance." States the professor just walking in.

After attendance he gave us a small lecture on the relations between the African countries and North America. Then he gave us a worksheet, but just before this he asked us if we had any questions. The hour went downhill from there. Nothing could stop this from happening, not even superman. After a few questions a girl asked,"Are there Kangaroos in Africa?"

Everybody just burst out laughing. Well after that.

€¥¥₩€£¥¥€¥₩¥££¥₩¥¥₩££₩¥£€€¥₩¥¥£€€¥₩₩¥

Another time we were in shop class, otherwise known as industrial arts. We were building paper towel holders, and all we had left to do was put it together with screws. The girl in the first story along with some others, had it sideways and were trying to screw in that way. I just shook my head and went back to work.

A few minutes later, I'm going to get something and glance over that way and couldn't stop laughing. You know why?

They were trying to HAMMER a SCREW!

€£¥₩¥¥£€€£¥¥₩₩£££¥¥₩₩¥£££¥₩₩₩¥¥££¥¥₩₩₩¥

We were in government last year when a guy starts to present his argument:

Him: Florida is up!

Teacher (and half the class): What? Florida is down! (We live in the northern US)

Him: No, it's up!

Teacher: No, it's not. Just....no.

Him: But...

Teacher: No. listen. Just listen. How can Florida be up?

Him: Well, if you go up from here, and just keep going, you can go around the world and get to Florida. So Florida's up!

Remember, these things actually happened. Yes, our class is this dumb.