Chapter 9

A/N: Alright without further adon't, see what I did there, lets get №9 started.

Warning: Hint of lemon.

Today was Pacifica's final day staying at the Pines residence, mainly because her parents are coming back from their curse vacation in the afternoon.

Dipper and Pacifica were just getting up when they here a strange noise coming from Mabel's room.

"What the hell is she doing?" Dipper asked.

"Probably trying to grow a pig from a pot... again," said Pacifica.

"No she stop doing that when our Grunkle Stan got her one to shut her up," said Dipper.

They get out of bed and walk up to Mabel's room to hear moaning.

"What's happening?" Pacifica asked.

"Shea's probably watching a Ryan Gosling movie and they're at the sex scene," said Dipper, "But just to make sure."

Dipper opens the door to be shocked at what he saw. Mabel was getting 'oral pleasure' from Mermando.

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Dipper shouted.

Mabel and Mermando saw them and cover each other up.

"Dipper, Pacifica, get out of my room!" yelled Mabel as she threw a pillow at them.

Dipper immediately closes the door.

Mabel falls on her back in anger.

"I can't stand him," said Mabel.

"What's the matter with your brother?" Mermando asked.

"He's acting like a total dad," said Mabel, "It's like my dad's soul possessed his body after he died."

"That's a little harsh to say isn't it," said Mermando.

"Should I tell you about the last time I liked a boy?" Mabel asked.

Flashback:

A boy with blond hair with puppets on his hands walks up to Mabel.

"Hi I'm Gabel Benson," said the boy.

Mabel says, "Hi I'm Ma...."

Just then a gun firing can be heard.

"Back away from my daughter you puppet sexual," said Alex.

"I'll talk to you never," said Gabe.

Gabe starts making out with his puppets.

Flashback over:

"He made out with his hand puppets?" Mermando asked.

"To be fair I might have dodged a bullet there," said Mabel, "But anyway my dad was seriously over protective of me it's like he didn't want to see me with a boy that isn't my boyfriend or his friends. And he has no friends."

"What about his girlfriend?" Mermando asked.

"That doesn't count," said Mabel.

30 minutes later they came down to get some breakfast to see Dipper and Pacifica eating cereal, watching an old episode of Steven Universe. Mabel gave Dipper the stink eye as she was walking by.

"What the hell was that about?" Pacifica asked.

"Mabel thinks somehow our dad possessed my body after he died," said Dipper. 

"Does your sister have a theory to everything?" Pacifica asked.

"Kinda," said Dipper.

Pacifica shrugged and continue eating her cereal.

A few hours later Pacifica and Mermando went back to their respectable houses.

Dipper was sitting at the kitchen table typing stuff on his meTab when Mabel shouted in his ear.

"Buttface!" yelled Mabel.

"Agh Mabel what was that for?" Dipper asked.

"For spying on me this morning," said Mabel.

"Woah, Woah, what is this about spying?" Val asked.

"Mabel thinks I was spying on her and Mermando during their 'personal time'," said Dipper.

"That's because you did," said Mabel.

"No, you were so loud, Canada called to complain," said Dipper.

"Pfft like the country that invented Justin Bieber has something to about me and Mermando's personal time," said Mabel. (BTW I'm not ragging on Canada, I think its a nice place, Justin Bieber on the other hand, I rather crush him with said hand)

"Okay that's it, Mabel I'm sorry but if you want 'personal time' with Mermando you go to his house," said Val, "And Dipper don't do that to your sister ever again."

"Okay mom," said Mabel.

"Believe me I'm not stupid enough to do that again," said Dipper.

"Good, now how does pizza sound for dinner?" Val asked.

A/N: Oh no now will never know if they get pizza, this is a disaster.... said no one ever! Alright hope you liked this chapter I'll see you next time.