Chapter 20

Khalil P.O.V
I woke up the next morning with the big ass headache, and I realize that I was in the bed with Jason naked and all he had on was his boxers. Thank God it was him and no stranger . I tired to wake him up but he wasn't moving I guess he was just tired. So I got on my knees and said my prayers and went downstairs and started cooking breakfast . While I was cooking and all I could think about was Chris an the conversation that Jason && Jassmine had at chick fil a.

As I was finishing up the breakfast I felt a pair of strong arms come around my waist and some soft lips kiss my ear. I was so angry and distracted and lost and confused and broken that i was taking out on him.

Jason: good morning baby.
Me: move away from me.
Jason: what the fuck i do to you ?
Me: don't play fucking with me why the fuck was you and jasmine fuvking talking yesterday?
Jason: Damn .......
Me: DAMN IS RIGHT CAUSE IM ABOUT TO KILL YOU NIQQA.!!!
Jason: okay Imma tell you the truth. Me and Jasmine have been seeing each other for three months I did it because I want to be with you and I didn't want the church knowing that we was together cause jasmine was threatening to tell so I have to do what I have to do to protect us and to protect our relationship and I guess now she's pregnant and she's having my baby and Chris doesn't know.

That's was just like a bullet shooting me in my heart. And I was at the urge of crying how could he ? Like Ik you love me but my WORST ENEMY my heart is already shaders why more pieces?

Me: why the fuck would you do some dumb shit like that in the first fucking place ??? That wasn't your place to determine weather who's reputation is on the fucking line.
Jason: Man fuvk you you ungrateful Muthafucka I did it for you she ain't got shit but to corporate Anyway you want Chris ass anyway idk why I even tried with you I'm out. He said walking to my room putting on his clothes .

I stood there for a good 10 mins before following him upstairs and moving full force swinging left to right on him. I was doing it out of anger and hurt. as I'm swinging I was missing and crying . So he grabs my arms.

Jason: Muthafucka stop before I crack yo shit and you be fucking bleeding my dog.!!!
Me: FUCK YOU HOW COULD YOU!!!
Jason: LIKE THE FUCK I SAID I DID IT FOR US ANYWAY I LET YOU FUCK CHRIS ASS ANYWAY SO WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU CARE .
Me: THATS DIFFERENT!!!
Jason: HOW!!!
*Silents*
Jason: LIKE THE FUCK I THOUGHT MOVE ON BRUH.  He said pushing pass me I trusted to grab him but he just kept walking out so I ran in front of the door .

Jason: MOVE BRUH!!!!
Me: NO!!!!
Jason: I Don't have time for these petty ass games Bruh .
Me: If You love me then you won't leave !
Jason just stood there at this point we didn't say anything and now he's sitting on the stairs . We was quiet for 20 min until the door bell rung.

So Who Y'all Think At The Muthafuckn Door 🐸☕️? And I'm so sorry y'all I been busy with college and shit but Imma try to get back in the swing of shit
Comment
Vote
Share