Chapter Five

Khalil P.O.V

I Woke Up Next To Jason In His Arms It Felt Nice. I Know What I'm Doing Is So Wrong But I Actually Do Love Him.

He's Been There With Me When All My Other Relationship Have Failed.

I Been There With Him When His Failed and Yes Back Then I Dated Men.

That Was Before I Got Saved And Now I Don't Even Know If I Am Now.

Im Getting Out Of Bed And Jason Looks At Me And He Smiles At Me .

"Goodmorning Babe" Jason Says.

"Goodmorning Handsome" I Respond

"You Know Last Night Was The Best Sex I Ever Had I Know Your In Ministry And All But There Gay Churches All Over America" Jason Say

"Yeah Your Right But This Is Different Jason I Love God And I Know God Loves But I My Choir Comes Second In America We've Won How Sweet The Sound Three Times I'm Not Ready To Loose That."

"I Know What You Mean Khalil I Was There A Three Time All Nominations But If We Are Going To Peruse A Relationship Then It Will Be Just Between Us OK?"

"Okay Jason I Really Thank You For Understanding"

"Your Welcome come Give Daddy Kiss"

I Smirk And Give Him a Kiss While Heading To The Bathroom .

I Did My Morning Things And Jason Did The Same I Called My BestFriend Sis.Christique.

Phone Convo:

Me: Hey Honey Goodmorning

Christique: Hey Babe You Know Pastor Is Really Upset with You And Jason But Morly You.

Me: OMG I Totally Forgot About Second Service Last Night!!

Christique: What Was You Doing That Made You Forget About Second Service? You Never Forget.

Me: (Because I Got The Dick) Girl My Mind Was Somewhere Els But Thanks Hun I'll Talk To Pastor.

End of Convo.

Me And Jason Where Eating Breakfast and We Were Just Talk And Then I Took My Shower And Got Ready To Head Over To The Church.

Jason Took Me Since I Didn't Drive At All Yesterday.

"I Walked In The Office Apostle?"

"Hey Elder Khalil I Tried Calling Last Night But For No Answer."

"I'm Sorry I Want feeling Good Pastor."

"Well That Explains Allot!"

"Haha Yes It Does"

"Well We Are Having Or Revival Next Week And I Have Request That You Sing I'll Hansen To His Throne"

" Okay Pastor I Will Be Blessed!"

"You Too Son"

OK its short OK but that's just a taste to Whaaat to come.

I need more readers so comment vote and share.