Chapter 1~

Delirious wakes up from yet another dream, not a regular dream, but not a nightmare either. It was about his best friend, the one who has been with him since they met, the one who he cares about most in this world. And the man Delirious as found himself falling in love with.

Vanoss. That's right, the Vanoss. The lady's man, the dork, Mr. Sexy himself, and, from what Delirious has heard, the sex expert. He has fallen madly in love with Vanoss.

Anyways, the dreams, they were.. Sexual.. He dreamt of Vanoss pounding into him as he moaned like there was no tomorrow, Vanoss having him pinned to a wall and Delirious with his legs around Vanoss' waist as he is pounded into by Vanoss' long, hard, cock.

And each time, he wakes with an erection, and each time, he has to fix it. Delirious sighs softly as he feels his boxers getting tighter, it starting to hurt a bit. Slowly, he takes off his boxers, thank god he lives by himself, he grabs his length and inserts two fingers into himself, whimpering a bit at the pain.

He starts to rub himself up and down, feeling the pleasure going through his whole body, and, since he lives alone, he can moan as loud as he pleases and do this as much as he'd like. He starts moaning softly, he starts to form words through his moans as he starts thrusting his fingers in and out of himself.

"Ngh~ V-Vanoss please..~ More!~" He moans, acting like Vanoss was doing this to him, boy, did he wish Vanoss was. He starts teasing himself, only rubbing his head and doing it very slowly, thrusting his fingers slowly into himself.

He starts panting and whimpering, "Pl-Please~ Ah! V-Vanoss!~ Harder! F-Faster!~" Delirious moans as he pumps himself faster and starts rubbing down his shaft, still thrusting his fingers teasingly slow. Delirious moans loudly, arching his back a bit, he suddenly starts thrusting his fingers fast into himself.

Delirious moans louder, panting. "I-I'm gonna cum!~ Vanoss!~ Make me cum!~ Please!~" He moans loudly, thrusting his fingers in him faster and harder, almost hitting his prostate, that's how it always is, he'll get so close to it but miss it by a centimeter. He rubs himself faster, moaning louder as he feels his member feel like it's gonna explode.

He moans as loud as he can as he cums, yelling Vanoss' name as he did so, the sticky white fluid getting on his white t-shirt and on his covers a bit. He pants loudly, a small smile on his lips, removing his hand from his never and taking out his fingers. He stares at the ceiling tiredly, then remembers something, Vanoss is visiting in two days.. For two weeks..

How is he supposed to fix his morning problem when the person he loves is in the house with him? For two weeks too? Oh god.. This is going to be a looooonnnng two weeks.

((Sorry that's it's short! How'd you like Delirious jacking off and moaning out to Vanoss? *Le Lenny face* Alright, baaaaiiiiii))