Chapter 2~

Vanoss smiles as he packs for his two weeks with Delirious, two whole weeks with the guy he has fallen in love with, the only guy he wants. Both emotionally and sexually, Vanoss couldn't help but let his mind wonder.

I wonder how big he is.. I bet he's tight, warm.. Oh god I want him.. No. No, I need him.

Vanoss blushes a tiny bit at his thoughts, then noticing the tightness in his pants, groaning a bit at it. It starts hurting and he whimpers a bit, he shuts his bedroom door, just in case, and takes off his belt. He pulls down his boxers and starts rubbing his member up and down.

"F-Fuck..~ Delirious~ Ah shit..~" Vanoss hums a bit in pleasure, thrusting his hips up to create more friction. He moans softly, thinking about Delirious, making him harder.

He rubs faster, moaning, wanting to slam into Delirious, but couldn't, Delirious isn't his, even though he wants him to be.

"Ah~ Delirious!~" He moans. "I-I need you! F-Fuck!" He pants. Feeling his climax rising, then wrapping his other hand around the base of his cock, wanting this to last.

Vanoss moans louder and rubs faster, panting a bit through his moans.

I bet his throat is so warm, he must give the best blowjobs ever. Oh his moans must be so beautiful! I need him! Fuck!

He moans loudly and runs faster, wanting more, his dick twitches a bit, he needs to cum, now.

Vanoss lets go of the base of his member as he rubs more, and as Delirious' voice in his head orders him, "Cum for me."

And he does, he cums onto the floor of his bedroom with a loud groan. "Delirious!~" He pants, letting go of his member. He pants with a small blush dusted across his cheeks.

"F-Fuck... I-I came a lot..." He pants softly and pulls his boxers and pants back up, buckling his belt and zipping up his pants.

Vanoss grabs a tissue and cleans up his mess. "God, Delirious.. You're making me cum so much... Why can't I just tell you that I love you?" He mumbles and sighs, throwing away the tissue.